New layout

12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Click on the star or dot in front of the title. Takes you to first unread post.

13 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

14 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

what star

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

I'm on a Samsung tablet but it looks a bit different to that on my iPhone. Theres the star and or dot on my tablet, not on the phone. You can click on the time of the last reply on the right. I'm not sure if that just takes you to the last reply or the last unread reply though...

Edited by Born Hunter
1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

No star or dot at the title on mobile.  Absolute crap can't get to the last read post on mobile.

I should think IanB will fix it mate.

The site goes through these upgrades every few years. If you've been on here as long as I have you'll have seen a few now.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, just-A-snap said:

I am just  a member like every one else,  it would be nice to have been asked before hand  when things like this are going to take place.  But it looks like members have no say, like so much in life nowadays.

All the very best

Have you paid to use the site ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Joe777 said:

I only really used the new content button of late , to have a quick browse etc, think it'll be a bit arduous now, or maybe I'm reaching it illiteracy, Atb Joe

thats how i use to get around the site ?

3 minutes ago, just-A-snap said:

That to be able to sell mate not to be a member.

All the very best

The reason you have to donate is to stop puppy peddling , its something that was introduced a few years ago, the option to donate has always been there way before it was obligatory if you want to join simply to sell stuff 

What the f**k is this shit?

.......& what's this reaction shite? That convict keepdiggin left some dumb ass face on a post I made? What a cnut!!!! Haha......truly wank on an Ipad......

• IanB locked this topic