New layout

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The old one when I clicked in a topic it took me to where I had read upto and I could then read on all new posts now if I open a topic im at The very start.  That could be a problem as if it's pages long and you skip to the end you may miss replies

Click on the star or dot in front of the title. Takes you to first unread post.

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

It's not really much different to before.... is it?

Just a new shiny look.

Who is looking at this page at this moment Born Hunter?   And that F-ing notification sound.  Bloody child like for children in my opinion.

All the very best

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Cheers. Any idea what the love heart is and what the thanks thing is I can't see giant do it in a mobile

The love heart is like the 'like' button before but gives you more options than just a like. Like if someone makes a really good post that has a sad tone, liking it might seem in appropriate so you can give it the sad face thing. LOL

Dunno what you mean by thanks thing.

• Sad 1

Looks mint. I personally love it.

I had a feeling the reaction might be a bit of a shock and no one likes change :) < f****n hate this new smilie.

Its gonna take some time to figure out where things are. But all in all, proper smart - Cover images on profiles though... :blink:

• IanB locked this topic