New layout

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is immune to consumerism and Russian whores and so has given up on me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
16 minutes ago, some bloke said:

I've been following this topic for a few hours... using a desktop PC and have concluded donators don't see ads because I have not seen one advert. 8)

I'm a donator and I can see three on mine lol 

7 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is immune to consumerism and Russian whores and so has given up on me.

f**k. Yet again my addiction to russian prostitutes comes back to bite me in the arse. 

17 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Just discovered I have emoticons. That's exciting!80 what do they all mean?:help:

Is that what they're called ?

I lost them after the last update, but I've got them back now.........8P

• IanB locked this topic