New layout

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dickhead

No mate... I'm just exhausted and I need to just get away from things... How could I be so lost, In a place, I know so well? How could I be so broken, In a forum so united? Ho

I think some of you must be laying it on a bit thick with how many adverts you are seeing? I'm seeing no more than on the previous version. Either that or the clever software realises this nerd is imm

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Phone keeps buzzing and the new lay out is rotten. f**k this im off. Haha I know won't be missed.

I've changed the default notification settings now. You can also alter these in your settings.

Default for emails is now only when you get a message OR someone quotes a post you made...you can change all of this to your own liking though.

1 minute ago, Rez said:

Signatures gone admins? Out of interest... 

The new forum defaults to no signature, but I can enable it, to be honest I didn't think many people used signatures anymore..

1 minute ago, IanB said:

I've changed the default notification settings now. You can also alter these in your settings.

Default for emails is now only when you get a message OR someone quotes a post you made...you can change all of this to your own liking though.

The new forum defaults to no signature, but I can enable it, to be honest I didn't think many people used signatures anymore..

No problems. Just wondered. Plenty of us did mind. All good to keep it all generic. 

2 minutes ago, philpot said:

Why fix it when it was not broken, not impressed at all.

It was not supported anymore the old software and open to security exploits, at some point it needed updating, I held back 2 year.

1 minute ago, patterdale said:

Hi Ian can you tell me please how to delete notifications. Thanks

Top right of forum little BELL icon, click that then top right of the box that pops up, theres a link to adjust settings.

Just now, patterdale said:

I'm using Android phone,got to link for setting,but can't see delete option

There is no delete, you enable or disable to suit. Everyones different, but I prefer an email notification if I have a message or if I have started a topic and receive replies.

• IanB locked this topic