Forum Upgrade

If you cant log in from a device when a Forum is updated/upgraded, this is what I do.

If you are trying to log on with a saved "bookmark", dont !

Because there will be subtle differences in the new URL and how your Ipad or PC or Phone looks at it.

Delete the old "bookmark" and then...

Type in the URL for the site or start a fresh search for the site and save it to "bookmarks" again so the URL is  refreshed and new.

Any ideas how I get rid of this video in my signature  I've gone to account settings/signiture but there's no edit delete option and I can't edit the url as its showing the video not the text ....thanks 

Ps I'm using android 

7 minutes ago, kanny said:

Any ideas how I get rid of this video in my signature  I've gone to account settings/signiture but there's no edit delete option and I can't edit the url as its showing the video not the text ....thanks 

Ps I'm using android 

:thumbs:

ok

Have had tried for a while and got nowhere. The new setup is appalling.

This may well be the last that I ever use The Hunting Life. I really cant get on with the new layout.

I hope you all enjoy the forum , but if it doesn`t  work for me I have no patience for making it work.

Bye Y`all. Ive had many great friends and acquaintances on here over the years but too many forum owners are updating because they think it`s fashionable and required, when it`s not.

Hunting folk are simple folk. 

dinna f**k with their every day and they will stay loyal  . In this case, if it get easier I`ll be back.

In this case, Ian, You went too far. The new layout is shit.

Hope it works for you, but then again, maybe you don`t care.. I have no doubt that whoever bought BP are paying you well, and this is just  hobby, But to lots of folk, it`s way more.

Maybe think of them, and cut them some slack.

Laters

Brads

DSC_0108.JPG

• Like 1