Manhattan Attack?

But what about the vast majority who are peaceful and that Syrian was only fleeing war to save his family........I mean he is only 19.

Que images of drowned toddlers and some face book filters !

• Like 1

"Part of living in a city" . . Words from the London midget err I mean major .

This will go on & on until you literally bulldoze mosques found to be preaching hate (lots) close borders , deport anyone none native and there families who show any sign of trouble & jail the 1s born here , until these fukcers are in no doubt them & there families will suffer they'll keep Killing and selecting the vulnerable i.e. The man / woman & child in the st. Have people forgot about Manchester as it seems so as the Muslim community there hasn't been touched yet there's evidence Dewsbury mosque is a major problem . . Fukc the collateral damage that place should of been closed in hrs and anyone unhappy is welcome to fukcoff to Pakistan or any our shit hole of there choice . . Though I'm wasting my time as those "In Charge" tip toe round the community which creates this . . Even inviting terrorists back here with the promise of housing . , this country is well & truly humped !!

I really hope Trump comes down on these lot like a ton of bricks !!

• Like 2