Might Try A 4.53

After talking to VM the other day I am very tempted to try AA fields in 4.53 as both he and another source I read about online have had amazing results in the r10 using the bigger size. Apparently bsa barrels favour them so I got a fairly decent group today in one of the fields where it wasn't blowing too hard at 47 yards with the 4.52 AA fields and the 5p will cover the group completely but I'm sure I can get better than that.

That 10 shot group was taken from sitting resting off the primos.

Atb??

post-94518-0-48052200-1509467556_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Sorry mattwhite but I cannot see anything wrong with that grouping. Forty Seven Yard even in today's mindset is a long way. Good luck getting where you want to be mate, I did not know .177 Air Arms came as 4.53

Diabolo Field Heavy?

All the very best mate

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 1

What weight pellet do you use and is it a regulated rifle , I have fitted two Huma regs to my rifles and use heavy weight pellets and after finding what brand and size are tack drivers . With unreg pcp's the power curve is some times the fluctuation that causes the results on target . Try the other pellet size it's the cheapest option , but at the distance your shooting your getting a good group 1/2 " kill zone .

• Like 1

What weight pellet do you use and is it a regulated rifle , I have fitted two Huma regs to my rifles and use heavy weight pellets and after finding what brand and size are tack drivers . With unreg pcp's the power curve is some times the fluctuation that causes the results on target . Try the other pellet size it's the cheapest option , but at the distance your shooting your getting a good group 1/2 " kill zone .

Yes it's regged pal. 8.44s?

Well at 37 or 47 yrds i would want a one hole group Matt

thats shit shooting you want to be ashamed of your self

if that had been the hw100 all would be in the same hole

you just have your self to blame for getting rid of it . :whistling:;)

Nice mate very nice indeed nothing wrong with that group Matt

TOP CLASS MY FRIEND WOULD NOT EXPECT ANY THING ELSE FROM YOU

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2