Nice Calm Afternoon

So after I got all the odd jobs her indoors created for me today finished I managed a couple of hours this afternoon on a perm thats got a bit of everything. Rabbits, corvids and if your lucky, woodies but none about today.

The first rabbit below, I took at 40 yards with the R10 but unfortunately it had the first signs of mixy so I opened him up and set him in the field for the Maggie's.

It took a while and the only visitor was the Maggie that's lay next him taken from a makeshift hide 30 yards away but never the less I was pleased to have bagged 1 bandit.

The next 2 rabbits i took from 45 yards out and 49 yards resting on a wall within about 10 seconds of each other.

I hit the little un and the big un stayed put so it was goodnight to him as well.

Yet again in really pleased with the performance of the r10.

Atb

post-94518-0-54454700-1509298654_thumb.jpg

post-94518-0-97875900-1509298669_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Nice shooting Mate - it sure didn't take you long to get used to the R10 :good:

Cheers jon.

It's a pleasure to shoot mate.

Not that the 100 wasn't, just in a different way. I wasn't convinced that I would get on with the cocking bolt as my s410 used to get on my nerves with the length of pull and pressure needed to cock it but this feels like a shorter stroke and lighter too??

• Like 1

Great result and shooting pal, i think iv already said this but il say it again, the r10 looks realy nice mate.

And you did get a right day for shooting, i couldnt get out today with van trouble.

Thanks pal??

I'd have been out sooner if the other half hadn't decided that I should do lots of useless crap beforehand.

I hope you get the van sorted then you can go pal??

• Like 1

Matt,

like napper has said that r10 does look the dogs,

I remember when napper bought his......., phew it saved my bank acount some hammer the stock just looks stunning on them

hope theres many more write ups to come

dj

Thanks pal. I think it's a spot of lamping tomorrow if they aren't too lamp shy??
  • Like 1