How To Register Pedigree Pups

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For someone that dosnt have the first idea of what im about you seem to have an opinion on most things I write . From what I get from you your merely a hanger on ,a talker, a messer with nothing to s

No money ever bettered a line of terriers . Give them to deservers and watch them mature , very satisfying .

Ring pedegree chum they ll tell ya ?

Posted Images

For someone that dosnt have the first idea of what im about you seem to have an opinion on most things I write .

From what I get from you your merely a hanger on ,a talker, a messer with nothing to show for your life. Im probably way off but what the f**k this is the net where everyone has an opinion ,very few take the the time to find out facts and the audience is just a user name.

I couldn't honestly give a shit what anyone thinks so you crack on bud .

I've only ever paid back those who have f****d me over .

• Like 3

as far as I know this line died off - it wasnt Teddy but another kennel - ATW - Against the Wind - Teddy did visit with Plummer and she wrote up a great article for one of the PCGB yearbooks (she worked teckels to ground) - hope this helps

On 28/10/2017 at 8:52 PM, Swmac said:

Not sure whether I should register the pedigree of the pups from these two or not, be it for money or be it for maintaining the lines, let's see what the experts have to say...

Theyre(on paper)as well bred a litter of plummers as ive seen.

• Like 1