Getting Scratches Off Glasses Lens

The dogs got hold of my glasses & I have found an old pair to use untill i get paid , there scratched to f**k , is there anything I can use to try to get the scratches off a little bit.i think thee plastic lens

Have tried toothpaste after a quick google search but its not done anything :thumbs:

Theres something called jewellers rouge (pronounced rooj) that you can get but no idea where apart from maybe a jewellers? :D they use it for watches etc.

Cheers, D.

Yes, used that when I worked in the glass trade. Used it to get rid of scratches etc. Add a small amount of water to the powder and rub into the scratch with a small pointed piece of wood, shaped like a pencil. Didnt always work but more often it did ?
  • Like 2

The dogs got hold of my glasses & I have found an old pair to use untill i get paid , there scratched to f**k , is there anything I can use to try to get the scratches off a little bit.i think thee plastic lens

Have tried toothpaste after a quick google search but its not done anything :thumbs:

I fit glass to coaches for a living, I could send you some stuff down to try, it works a treat for light scratches on glass not to sure about plastic.

If your interested Kay pm me and I will sort some out next with instructions, I doubt it will work on plastic i've never tried, but hey until you do you never know.

ATB.........Del

• Like 1

they fkd k