Would You Take The Fence

Personally i would say to the local young team. "Hey lads you can take that fence for you're bonfire " lol

but then again i can be pretty vindictive if crossed.

I had a similar prob when i first moved. Fence @the bottom of my garden was a mess. Didnt belong to me and the guy is a weirdo. Does f**k all garden like a shit house!

Didnt even ask him just ripped it down and replaced it. As someome saod fences and hedges are biggest cause of arguments.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like potential for future aggro! I'd just leave it. What if they take exception to it and claim it was theirs? Who's responsible for maintaining that boundary? If it's them might that not stand

Got to be more agg taking it down and transporting than it’s worth mate , I’d wipe my mouth and not get to generous next time , if your going halves with someone it’s money up front .. Will the peopl

After reading this I still can't decide which side of the fence I'm on.

I'd say it would depend on which side of your garden its on and whether the boundry it sits along is the one that your property is responsible for. Also you might find the council charge you for a replacement fence because there will need to be something in place before they let the property to another tenant. Personally I'd wipe my mouth and move on.. :thumbs:

Got to agree with you Malt!

Firstly it would depend on who's fence it is legally. Then how would you go about it? Sounds like you need it until you move to keep your dogs in your garden so you can't really take it until moving day and I'm sure the new owners will have something to say about it.

Fences and boundaries cause nothing but arguments anyway.

true dave, i would say to the neighbour i leaving/moving on this date , you owe me what ever it is £quids , so i am giving plenty of notice , so i want the money on that day no excuses :yes: . now if it all goes through and you deff get that other house , and a moving date , and you tell the person next door, and they had plenty of time to get the money, if on the date you move go round for money if they haven't been before and ask for it then, if they give bull shit why no money,( just laugh in there face) and walk away , put it down to experience , and enjoy your new home , and next time regards and money adventure with other people, do like been said only do some thing with money up front simple as that trig . ps laughing in somebody face can feck them up, remeber me telling you about that big bullying builder who picked on few people where lived before , he threatened to brake my nose the one day, i said i am not bothered about that , move your feckin truck from in front of my car , or i will revise my car in to your truck and keep doing until you do , he shut up and moved his truck, suppose good job really , he was big prat he have killed me, and i ain't that small lol , chill trig forget it mate .

Your gonna need concrete evidence its yours

theres something in the back of my mind telling me ive got the paperwork for the fence here somwhere. i wrote both myself and the neighbour a copy of a brocken down bill and payment plan. ive just got to find it