• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You care enough to post six time's on the thread.

Oul doll knew the craic tho northern

Posted Images

Brendan Rodgers : This is a day that will last forever. 

The 19/05/2018 is the Day We Made History by winning the DOUBLE TREBLE it will never be forgotten it’s the same day another Royal married a Tim. 

Hail Hail 

• Haha 2

It’s just a shame rangers were so poor this season and couldnt expose Celtic for how bad they actually are, only won 3 more games than rangers and scored less goals than us finishing in 3rd place! Stevie won’t need too much money he’ll just need to drive some passion into the player he chooses for next season! Hope they cash in soon on their £40m amazing 9 goal striker soon hahaha Fukin rotten man! 

This year has been great for Scottish football anyone following will know that, I would have loved 1st or 2nd place but tbh I was really happy to be just watching that last game with loads of emotions like nerves ect even though it didn’t go our way it was still enjoyable! That’s what it should be about, competition. Yeah, rangers were beaten twice by killie once by Dundee and a couple other slip ups, had it not been for them it could have been a lot different! All ifs and buts but we are defo getting closer! I’ll never forget when we went for 10in a row and Celtic stopped us what a time to be a fan of the old firm, if rangers can manage to stop Celtic from doing it then imo it’ll be a bigger achievement than the double treble 

• Like 2
On 20/05/2018 at 18:02, Lukeluke said:

This year has been great for Scottish football anyone following will know that, I would have loved 1st or 2nd place but tbh I was really happy to be just watching that last game with loads of emotions like nerves ect even though it didn’t go our way it was still enjoyable! That’s what it should be about, competition. Yeah, rangers were beaten twice by killie once by Dundee and a couple other slip ups, had it not been for them it could have been a lot different! All ifs and buts but we are defo getting closer! I’ll never forget when we went for 10in a row and Celtic stopped us what a time to be a fan of the old firm, if rangers can manage to stop Celtic from doing it then imo it’ll be a bigger achievement than the double treble 

tbh I was really happy to be just watching that last game with loads of emotions like nerves ect even though it didn’t go our way it was still enjoyable!

Answer
Enjoyable!!! Watching Celtic demolish  sevco  5 : 0  
I right!!!

Yeah, rangers were beaten twice by killie once by Dundee and a couple other slip ups, 

Answer
sevco Thrashed 4 : 0 and 5 : 0  at the hands of Celtic in the same month. 
A couple of slip up is that what your calling it!!! 

had it not been for them it could have been a lot different!

Answer 
But it wiznae. 

I’ll never forget when we went for 10in a row and Celtic stopped us what a time to be a fan of the old firm, if rangers can manage to stop 
Celtic from doing it then imo it’ll be a bigger achievement than the double treble 

Answer
Celtic winning the double treble is now cast in stone. And as you say Celtic have already stopped rangers getting 10 in a row 
So sevco  stopping Celtic doing 
10 in a row  won’t even come close

youll have to stop smoking those funny fags. ?
HH. 
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Kerdo said:
tbh I was really happy to be just watching that last game with loads of emotions like nerves ect even though it didn’t go our way it was still enjoyable!

Answer
Enjoyable!!! Watching Celtic demolish  sevco  5 : 0  
I right!!!

Yeah, rangers were beaten twice by killie once by Dundee and a couple other slip ups, 

Answer
sevco Thrashed 4 : 0 and 5 : 0  at the hands of Celtic in the same month. 
A couple of slip up is that what your calling it!!! 

had it not been for them it could have been a lot different!

Answer 
But it wiznae. 

I’ll never forget when we went for 10in a row and Celtic stopped us what a time to be a fan of the old firm, if rangers can manage to stop 
Celtic from doing it then imo it’ll be a bigger achievement than the double treble 

Answer
Celtic winning the double treble is now cast in stone. And as you say Celtic have already stopped rangers getting 10 in a row 
So sevco  stopping Celtic doing 
10 in a row  won’t even come close

youll have to stop smoking those funny fags. ?
HH. 

The last game of the season I was talking about stupid! And as I said all ifs and maybes but at the end of the day Celtic are far from a great team, that is a true story! Just like BJK

• Like 1
On 22/05/2018 at 11:28, Lukeluke said:

The last game of the season I was talking about stupid! And as I said all ifs and maybes but at the end of the day Celtic are far from a great team, that is a true story! Just like BJK

• 1 year later...

Well I have to be honest , I think rangers will win the league and quite rightly so. 

We have been rotten , absolutely rotten . Second best all over the park and quite frankly a huge step backwards with the appointment of Lennon . 

Stopping rangers doing the ten in a row a while back was an important milestone in the history of our club , I remember that day forever . 

However the two nine in a row sides define the clubs for me . Celtic did it with verve , flair and a devil may care attitude. The side of  the era. Rangers 90s team were resilience defined , tough mentally and physically and easily Britain’s best side in their pomp. 

For this current and recent Celtic side to overtake and overshadow their achievements would quite frankly be criminal. 

I woke this morning to what’s apps of “Cheerio , ten in a row “ 

i knew when you went ahead yesterday that that would be it . 

Ive enjoyed winning at ibrox after long periods so the reverse was inevitable and we have brought it on ourselves. We’ve had big transfers and spent poorly . It’s indictive that the biscuit tin mentality is still alive and well in the east end of Glasgow and instead of speculate to accumulate we have sat on our laurels and allowed rangers to rebuild whilst loosing a lot of neutral support from overseas. 

Not to long ago we put Ajax and juventus to the sword in Europe , Ajax can be a more comparative study . They have revitalised their club from top to bottom. 

Were quite frankly a laughing stock , the supporters are taken for a ride as our attendance is guaranteed . To allow rangers to come back from actually nothing , to allow them to surpass us is nothing short of a disgrace. 

Its all very well giving it “ hail hail , all over and over , keep the faith , slip and slide as we fall in love “ but to allow the forces of darkness to once more rise from snake mountain is a huge failure at every level of the club from ownership to management and coaching. 

As the old lad who used to sit along from me in the Lisbon lions upper use to hurl at them....

“garbage Celtic , garbage” 

• Like 2