• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You care enough to post six time's on the thread.

Oul doll knew the craic tho northern

Posted Images

Motherwell 0 - 2  Celtic            26/11/2017

Motherwell 1 - 1  Celtic            29/11/2017

Celtic           5 - 1 Motherwell   02/12/2017

That’s Celtic taken their unbeaten run too that magic number  67  Mon the Hoops

HH

On 27/11/2017 at 16:02, Rusty_terrier said:

I read that Rusty. Brings Celtic's record into perspective.  A club's wages bill generally reflect their position in a league.When Rangers had the highest wage bill, they won everything. It's like men playing boys every week. It would be strange if grown men didn't regularly beat kids. It's the same in England. Man City have the highest wage bill and the highest position in the league. Goes the other way too. Those with the lowest wage bill almost always get relegated.

• Like 1
On 25/10/2017 at 14:31, lurcherman 887 said:

Theyl have to join the premier ship soon lol

Celtic in the premiership, more chance of seeing a pig in Crufts, saying that, the pig would have more chance of getting a win :laugh::laugh:

• Haha 1

Yes, I do 

every year

sure enough not as much as when Mon or strachan in charge , but these are the days of our lives as Celtic fans , 

You have to remember how horrid it was being a Celtic fan in the late eighties through to early 2000s 

one of my favourite football memories ever was coming back from “helicopter Sunday “ on my own , wed lost the league on the final day , i was returning to work the next day and at scotch corner services late at night I fuelled up , red eyed and knackered, as ever I put 18.88 worth of fuel into my car, 

as I looked up I saw another guy doing exactly the same , we exchanged glances and he said “our day will come young man” 

i grew up in an era where it was the norm to be leathered 3 4 nil by rangers, so no , for me , Celtic winning something is never a small thing 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
6 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yes, I do 

every year

sure enough not as much as when Mon or strachan in charge , but these are the days of our lives as Celtic fans , 

You have to remember how horrid it was being a Celtic fan in the late eighties through to early 2000s 

one of my favourite football memories ever was coming back from “helicopter Sunday “ on my own , wed lost the league on the final day , i was returning to work the next day and at scotch corner services late at night I fuelled up , red eyed and knackered, as ever I put 18.88 worth of fuel into my car, 

as I looked up I saw another guy doing exactly the same , we exchanged glances and he said “our day will come young man” 

i grew up in an era where it was the norm to be leathered 3 4 nil by rangers, so no , for me , Celtic winning something is never a small thing 

What kind of odds will you get for Celtic to win league at the beggining of season ?

9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Yes, I do 

every year

My cousin played for Celtic in the early nineties you probably remember him his name is Paul Byrne.

• Like 1