Never Underestimate.....

Nice little calibre the .22LR. Very accurate at shorter ranges, good shooting. Leave her out...you might get a dog fox looking for her. Ive put them on top of traps in the past and caught a dog ?

Absolutely.

Thanks all.

A thirty yard head on shot in the bib stopped this goose killing vixen. An underestimated rifle, the Magtech 7002 semi auto, firing RWS subs dropped it in one, when it stepped out from the side of a barn into the light.

iNDmOET.jpg?1

• Like 1

How far can one shoot it accurately, One Hundred and Fifty, Two Hundred Yards or so? Then it will have plenty of stopping power. As far as I know the limitations with a .22LR is the finger on the trigger at realistic distances. Plenty of powerful rounds to be had for one, and not limited with home load ether.

Well done Underdog

All the very best

A thirty yard head on shot in the bib stopped this goose killing vixen. An underestimated rifle, the Magtech 7002 semi auto, firing RWS subs dropped it in one, when it stepped out from the side of a barn into the light.

iNDmOET.jpg?1

I nearly bought one of those little Mag techs. Wish I had, I understand them to be very reliable.
  • Like 1

iNDmOET.jpg?1

I nearly bought one of those little Mag techs. Wish I had, I understand them to be very reliable.

They are indeed, frankly I think they are VERY underrated, they are as cheap as chips as they say, but they work, and are remarkably accurate and reliable. Kenj lives up the road from me and we have been out once or twice with the Magtechs, I'm not sure who got one first, but it may well have been him.

I have a limited requirement for a semi, but a requirement just the same, I am mightily impressed with the 7022.

post-10759-0-83372400-1509051704_thumb.jpg

This is mine!

Edited by Deker