England V Brazil U17S

Obviously not good enough & looking at the English youth results over the last 12mths it's the best Englishtalent we've seen in yrs coming through , great result today , more worrying for English football is Arsenal have fielded a team without an English player , I support Arsenal and if there winning with a team of Aliens I'd be delighted !!

Watching this and after 5 mins I thought to myself! Where's the white lads? The goalie is white and that's it, how 30 years have changed things hehe.

Positive discrimination meaning more white players must be picked? A quota?

Better to be picked on merit regardless of colour or creed mate. Get over it.

Watching this and after 5 mins I thought to myself! Where's the white lads? The goalie is white and that's it, how 30 years have changed things hehe.

Positive discrimination meaning more white players must be picked? A quota?

Better to be picked on merit regardless of colour or creed mate. Get over it.

its the same with managers.the LMA want x amount of black managers in the premier league and championship.they blame racism when in my opinion ther just not good enough.its mad when u think about it theres nothing said about fielding a full team of blacks but thered be uproar if it were the other way round

Ive got a mate whos son is at Spurs academy and he reckons the black lads are stronger and more athletic at a younger age , Although he said white lads catch up in the 20s look at Harry Kane .

He said its rare you see a lad of Indian or Pakistani heritage make it .

Edited by marshman
  • Like 1