Koemann Sacked

The madness continues. A proven manager (with no Lukaku) gets a poor start to the season,suffers a hiding and he's down the road. The managerial merry go round continues. Just off the top of my head I remember Man U getting beaten 6 1 by City,5 0 by Newcastle and 6 3 by Southampton. At least the Man U board had th sense to back Fergie through the bad times. Same with Wenger at Arsenal.Totally insane!

Edited by jukel123

Damage limitation Stiffy, for the money spent, the team played and the results in black and white...

Moyes can feck off, done nothing since he's left.

It's only October so fat Sam can feck off too because we ain't fighting relegation.

Unsworth and Big Dunc can steady the ship but we need more IMO.

And i have heard Giggs is interested... Nah, feck off and cut your teeth lower league Ryan. You ain't gonna use us for an apprenticeship...

It's Ancelotti for me he's a winner but i very much doubt he'll come... Bugger..!!

All the others you know about but i ain't mentioned, well one of them is who will get the job... :(

Damage limitation Stiffy, for the money spent, the team played and the results in black and white...

It's only October so fat Sam can feck off too because we ain't fighting relegation.

And i have heard Giggs is interested... Nah, feck off and cut your teeth lower league Ryan. You ain't gonna use us for an apprenticeship...

It's Ancelotti for me he's a winner but i very much doubt he'll come... Bugger..!!

All the others you know about but i ain't mentioned, well one of them is who will get the job... :(

Peter Reid? Wayne shag a granny Rooney? Only joking mate. I can't see anyone with a better pedigree the Koemann wanting the job. Martinez?

Bilic might be free soon ??

A few games overdue this one I'm afraid. Playing players out of position, no width it's endless. And on paper Everton have a quality team of players. Whoever comes in will without doubt start winning games as the individuals in this team are match winners themselves Rooney, Sigurdsson, Barkley etc.

And I listened to the West Ham game Friday night. Bilic is next for the chop.

A few games overdue this one I'm afraid. Playing players out of position, no width it's endless. And on paper Everton have a quality team of players. Whoever comes in will without doubt start winning games as the individuals in this team are match winners themselves Rooney, Sigurdsson, Barkley etc.

And I listened to the West Ham game Friday night. Bilic is next for the chop.

We were terrible, it was genuinely keystone cops at times......we have been consistently terrible and we're a good 10 yards off the pace pre season so I saw it then.

I'm not really one for sack the manager but something is badly wrong with whatever Billic is coaching.

Phil Neville and Giggs both getting mentioned for the job, what a joke.

Moyes also getting mentioned but the best man for the job would be Sean Dyche IMO.

As long as they leave Rafa alone with us I'll be happy!lol.

And Wilf West Ham seem to be in the same boat, quality players but not working together for some reason. Lanzini was unplayable at times last season, if he gets working with Little Pea up front they could be a real good combination.

• Like 1

A turning point for West Ham last night Wilf?

Id have rather had three points against Brighton ...not least to shut the cnut up at the bottom of my track who took to waving and holding up three fingers the short arsed twat ...best I can do is stick up two ..?