Perks For Mods

Any argument any of my mates are involved with on here, i let them sort out for themselves, they are big enough and ugly enough to do so...

Quite right mate and that's the way it should be ......

• Like 3

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me just explain something........none of the mods give a flying f**k who you are, what you are messaging or where you live........you are just not that important ! They are just ordinary dudes li

Did you not know, they get a new Jag every year and a chance to see how pathetic grown ups can be over the silliest of issues ! Lol

Career mod !

Posted Images

Your IP address will be logged on anything and everything you use online. Your IP address is 'owned' for the failure of a better term at 0730 by the people you pay your internet bill to. They have your name address and billing information. Knowing how the UK's billing system works they probably have your zodiac sign, mother's maiden name, and DNA sample from your first born.

As I believe it, and I'm open to correction here, in the UK your browsing information has to be kept by your ISP for 12 months because GCHQ thinks it's a great idea?

If you've been naughty the IP address is run through a simple internet search. Screenshot of the issue is sent to the ISP and then they'd deal with it from there depending on the severity of the infringement. The main reason for the logs is for marketing. On here it's not an issue but the big dildo company that certain members regularly visit want to know just how voluminous and how many nodules for the further product lines... That information is worth a ton of money which is why pretty much everyone you do business with online either knowingly, or unknowingly, sells that information to anyone who wants it.

I don't know if it's the same in the UK but you'll find your junkmail is strangely accurate and you can't place your finger on why...

this true but they won't hand over your details willy nilly. They need court orders. So unless your up to some thing dodgy nothing to worry about

But, if I've done nothing wrong, why are they spying on me ?

They're not... yet...

But they are !

Until very recently, I lived near an establishment that I initially believed to be a prison. I later learnt that it is, in fact, a GCHQ off-shoot - officially a "communications research and development centre". A chap, who had worked there, joined my shooting club, so I asked him what goes on. He said he couldn't discuss specifics, but he confirmed that electronic communications are routinely monitored, using algorithms which pick up on "key words and phrases" - he added "though not necessarily in (that place)"......

Edward Snowden ? Prism ?

But they are !

Until very recently, I lived near an establishment that I initially believed to be a prison. I later learnt that it is, in fact, a GCHQ off-shoot - officially a "communications research and development centre". A chap, who had worked there, joined my shooting club, so I asked him what goes on. He said he couldn't discuss specifics, but he confirmed that electronic communications are routinely monitored, using algorithms which pick up on "key words and phrases" - he added "though not necessarily in (that place)"......

Edward Snowden ? Prism ?

They've got all the data but they won't be actively mining it unless they have reason to. I put as much faith in the ability of them as I do the average public sector worker. I mean how many of these atrocities are committed only for the powers that be to say "Well He Was Known To Us..."

Your IP address will be logged on anything and everything you use online. Your IP address is 'owned' for the failure of a better term at 0730 by the people you pay your internet bill to. They have your name address and billing information. Knowing how the UK's billing system works they probably have your zodiac sign, mother's maiden name, and DNA sample from your first born.

As I believe it, and I'm open to correction here, in the UK your browsing information has to be kept by your ISP for 12 months because GCHQ thinks it's a great idea?

If you've been naughty the IP address is run through a simple internet search. Screenshot of the issue is sent to the ISP and then they'd deal with it from there depending on the severity of the infringement. The main reason for the logs is for marketing. On here it's not an issue but the big dildo company that certain members regularly visit want to know just how voluminous and how many nodules for the further product lines... That information is worth a ton of money which is why pretty much everyone you do business with online either knowingly, or unknowingly, sells that information to anyone who wants it.

I don't know if it's the same in the UK but you'll find your junkmail is strangely accurate and you can't place your finger on why...

this true but they won't hand over your details willy nilly. They need court orders. So unless your up to some thing dodgy nothing to worry about

not spying as such just logging but not in vivid detail just you visited the huntinglife at 6pm or what ever. Then if you threaten to duff up poor old ken at 6.01 with a user name of willywonker. They would contact the forum owner as there would be logs this end showing the ip willwonker used. Then they would find out what internet provider owned the ip then contact the internet provider to find out what actual user had that ip at the time in question and they would have your address

Every web server logs every request to what ever sites it hosts for simple diagnostics if nothing else. Dns servers do the same only on a wider scale. Every isp runs there own dns server which unless configured other wise your pc will use. When you type in bbc.co.uk that dns server tells you what ip address is associated with it so your computer knows where to go. So all sites you visit go through that dns server so that is an advertising gold mine

Edited by terryd

I'd imagine the owner could probably read messages. I doupt they'd let mods have the power . Not worth the risk for the owner of the site to let others eavesdrop on private conversations. If they did and used it against a member the whole site would start moving downhill