Perks For Mods

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me just explain something........none of the mods give a flying f**k who you are, what you are messaging or where you live........you are just not that important ! They are just ordinary dudes li

Did you not know, they get a new Jag every year and a chance to see how pathetic grown ups can be over the silliest of issues ! Lol

Career mod !

Posted Images

Rumour has it that mods get perks, can anybody verify this or does anybody have any ideas of what these perks might be?

Freebies?

Seeing sales before anybody else?

Anybody got any other ideas of what their perks may be? :thumbs:

20% discount and Platinum Matalan Loyalty Card........

I see the daily mail has been in touch Archie

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

If you have an argument with one of their mates on here they can give them your IP address so they know where you live.

Bit out of order that like some poor c**t will get filled in for a bit of internet banter

I agree. If it was true, but sadly it's another THL myth. Even if it was true, how many times have we seen "offliners" that don't amount to anything even when the participants actually arrange a place to meet?

If you have an argument with one of their mates on here they can give them your IP address so they know where you live.

Bit out of order that like some poor c**t will get filled in for a bit of internet banter

I agree. If it was true, but sadly it's another THL myth. Even if it was true, how many times have we seen "offliners" that don't amount to anything even when the participants actually arrange a place to meet?

I was winding up a member off here then a mod mate of his was after been on my profile so I knew what he was up to.so a few day's later when that member said he was going to visit another member he has a problem with I said why don't you pop into me now that you know were I live,he replied that he does know were I live his mate the mod gave him my IP address, now I couldn't give a fcuk if he knows were I live I'm not worried about him I'm just saying it can and did happen,I wonder if dogs have been nicked this way.

• Like 1

I was winding up a member off here then a mod mate of his was after been on my profile so I knew what he was up to.so a few day's later when that member said he was going to visit another member he has a problem with I said why don't you pop into me now that you know were I live,he replied that he does know were I live his mate the mod gave him my IP address, now I couldn't give a fcuk if he knows were I live I'm not worried about him I'm just saying it can and did happen,I wonder if dogs have been nicked this way.

Hmm. You don't have to go on a member's profile to view his IP address, so that wasn't anything to do with it. As stated above, an IP address doesn't even give an area, let alone an address. My IP says I'm in London and I'm not. The only way anyone could get an address from an IP is if someone called whoever your service provider is and asked who had the IP at a certain time. I'm sure they wouldn't give out that info to anyone who called though.

To add: Just because he said he knew where you lived doesn't mean he did.

£56 quid plus P&P.

20171022_203234.jpg

Just remember don't EVER let delswal give you anything. It's a nice gesture but not worth him phoning you twice a week for 3 years to remind you. :yes:

:yes:

I'll have it at the full asking price if it tells you how to wash and weigh airgun pellets and, if Del gets a commission :yes:

• Like 2

It's certainly true that if you upset a mod or one of his mates there will be repercussions and there's fukc all you can do about it ... but you don't need an IP address to track someone down you just need a man with some knowledge and a certain soft wear to find anybody on here's address ???.........