I have been hearing a lot about the white stuff from cork well I seen stuff that was as the lad said its cork stuff when I ask about the dog wouldnt be my cup of tea Jesus to start with it was f***ing big also didnt like the style of working by that I mean ok wee dug to it and it was let say hard enough but the first dig we had the dog struck and we let it settle when we started to open up the quarry pushed bye and the dog couldnt or wouldnt find it again to be fair we dug the next time but that quarry wasnt as clued up imo also I dont like a dog that takes ages to find to much bull in it I know you cant slate a line with one dog but there not my cup of tea I was just not impressed and I was busting my balls to get this stuff unless someone can show me different my want for one has curred

• Like 2

I have been hearing a lot about the white stuff from cork well I seen stuff that was as the lad said its cork stuff when I ask about the dog wouldnt be my cup of tea Jesus to start with it was f***ing big also didnt like the style of working by that I mean ok wee dug to it and it was let say hard enough but the first dig we had the dog struck and we let it settle when we started to open up the quarry pushed bye and the dog couldnt or wouldnt find it again to be fair we dug the next time but that quarry wasnt as clued up imo also I dont like a dog that takes ages to find to much bull in it I know you cant slate a line with one dog but there not my cup of tea I was just not impressed and I was busting my balls to get this stuff unless someone can show me different my want for one has curred

why not discuss your concerns with the owner of the dog instead of coming on the web and slating a whole line based on his dogs one performance. If theyre not your cup of tea, whats the interest?
  • Like 3

You say you know you cannot slate a line on one dog,but you just did.If I gave or sold a dog to somebody and then they come on here telling everybody about its alleged faults,I would be inclined to think that man is a big woman's blouse.I have no connection to any Cork dogs.

• Like 11

How does anything push past a dog that's too big?

because the dog let it past problems because it doesn't like the sharp end much
said dog is stepping back and letting stuff by,its not slipping past in the rough and tumble,that added with the fact it didn't go on to complete the dig would indicate the dog didn't want it,however this this was one dogs performance and not the entire line,each dog should be judged separately
  • Like 3