Trick Or Treatin

I thought it was penny for guy

Not these days - you can't sell miles of shoddy plastic tat in August for that !

Much better to import yet another poxy Americanism, merchandise the f*** out of it, and encourage your kids to scrounge sweets from total strangers........

• Like 3

Not these days - you can't sell miles of shoddy plastic tat in August for that !

Much better to import yet another poxy Americanism, merchandise the f*** out of it, and encourage your kids to scrounge sweets from total strangers........

Bah humbug haha

Bah humbug haha

If only Guy Fawkes had succeeded.

• Like 2

Bah humbug haha

I save that one for Christmas (which now seems to start in September !)

Bah humbug haha

The only man who ever entered parliament with honest intentions !

• Like 5

Bah humbug haha
The only man who ever entered parliament with honest intentions !

Was he muzzy ?

And yet Halloween is an old Irish Pagan custom.

I hate it too.

And yet Halloween is an old Irish Pagan custom.

I hate it too.

Yep it was always Halloween were I was brought up.

Trick or treat my Ass

Edited by Kerdo