• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My young saluki bull grey 13 month old

Saluki bull greyhound 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, brambles said:

He's a peddling little prick, all he does is spout pish, last litter he couldn' fcuking give away, shame for the pups, he's had more dogs through his hands than Battersea

28 dog's and 15 litters in 3 years isn't excessive is it

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Na he just goes through shed loads, sells em in on an buys em in, breeds off them an sells again, he been at it a few years noo an gone though some amount, he funny if no so sad, last time he bred a litter to stop all this he was gonna keep few back an stick with em, an here we go again?

Righto, so is it fair to call him babi Hancock? 

1 minute ago, Kerny92 said:

Righto, so is it fair to call him babi Hancock? 

This be the second litter iv bred  all the pups bar 1 are with friends one never herd back of the lad from a pup the other in s pet home but as he says I did go through a faze of buying g dogs on then I just started running the decent ones till there legs fell off 

Just now, LurcherLad94 said:

This be the second litter iv bred  all the pups bar 1 are with friends one never herd back of the lad from a pup the other in s pet home but as he says I did go through a faze of buying g dogs on then I just started running the decent ones till there legs fell off 

Tbh the pair you've mated look handy dogs but you can't blame folk for having doubts. What's your aim in the game anyway, why breed dogs if you don't think they've made the grade? 

Just now, Kerny92 said:

Tbh the pair you've mated look handy dogs but you can't blame folk for having doubts. What's your aim in the game anyway, why breed dogs if you don't think they've made the grade? 

The bitch was bred for rabbits and odd hates and she does that well I once killed 4 rabbits in one night