Picture Of My Saluki Bull Greyhound Pup 6Month Old

I think I’ve done and said enough things that other don’t like on here so there’s nothing that’s been said that I haven’t herd off them before  so I think they have moved on to someone else ?to be honest I did think twice about posting it to be honest but o well some may like a look at them and to see ther progress 

• Like 1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My young saluki bull grey 13 month old

Saluki bull greyhound 

Posted Images

You may well have been best not to lurcherlad.

Sometimes lads breed young for whatever reason, maybe it's a line that both belong to and ,say the bitch is past her best years ,or whatever.

But you will be shot down for it , and sometimes it's best to keep things to yourself if doing something ,risky,and not liking the replies ,unless they say "nice pups" .

But your dogs ,your choice. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

I think I’ve done and said enough things that other don’t like on here so there’s nothing that’s been said that I haven’t herd off them before  so I think they have moved on to someone else ?to be honest I did think twice about posting it to be honest but o well some may like a look at them and to see ther progress 

Peddling b*****d  no better  than hankook 

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, roybo said:

You may well have been best not to lurcherlad.

Sometimes lads breed young for whatever reason, maybe it's a line that both belong to and ,say the bitch is past her best years ,or whatever.

But you will be shot down for it , and sometimes it's best to keep things to yourself if doing something ,risky,and not liking the replies ,unless they say "nice pups" .

But your dogs ,your choice. 

He's put it up cos he's trying to sell pups 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

He's put it up cos he's trying to sell pups 

Maybe, i don't know mate .and I ain't condoning it btw, not what I'd do  , BUT , they are his dogs ,

I was just pointing out that if he puts a post up , he'll get flack as the bitch is too young.

So if he don't like the flack about breeding a young bitch .......

2 minutes ago, roybo said:

Maybe, i don't know mate .and I ain't condoning it btw, not what I'd do  , BUT , they are his dogs ,

I was just pointing out that if he puts a post up , he'll get flack as the bitch is too young.

So if he don't like the flack about breeding a young bitch .......

No I under stand that roybo but as u say my dogs I'll do as I please I knew there will be plenty on here that won't like it 

and no I haven't posted on here to sell pups there is a dog pup spare that will go for the price of a couple bags of dog food I could of sold the pups 10x over I posted them on a show and working page on fb and had loads of messages but Dident reply to any 

1 minute ago, LurcherLad94 said:

No I under stand that roybo but as u say my dogs I'll do as I please I knew there will be plenty on here that won't like it 

and no I haven't posted on here to sell pups there is a dog pup spare that will go for the price of a couple bags of dog food I could of sold the pups 10x over I posted them on a show and working page on fb and had loads of messages but Dident reply to any 

Ive pm'd u lurcherlad

As I say ,your dogs your choice.

As long as they understand the risk of the mating ,and you don't charge , but sometimes safer buying in than breeding an unproven bitch,

Hope they get good permanent himes

4 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Ok your not biting fair play atb wi the pups they look cracking ?

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What are these summat like the 193rd mutts to have been through your kennels:rofl: you’ll never have a good in cos ye go through em so quick ??? you had more dogs an litters than guys that been game longer than you been alive ffs??like he say your dogs tho, but they won’t be when they end up in pound or sold in like other couple hundred?

Stop holding back tell him what you really think

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What are these summat like the 193rd mutts to have been through your kennels:rofl: you’ll never have a good in cos ye go through em so quick ??? you had more dogs an litters than guys that been game longer than you been alive ffs??like he say your dogs tho, but they won’t be when they end up in pound or sold in like other couple hundred?

Original I like it !.....

come on Katchum you can do better than that