One that will fit and perform its best for you and also your pocket. A good RFD will have a reasonable collection for you to try on your eye.

Good luck and all the very best Degsey

Which would you say was better though a x40 or x50 only after opinions I wont hold you to it :D

One that will fit and perform its best for you and also your pocket. A good RFD will have a reasonable collection for you to try on your eye.

Good luck and all the very best Degsey

Which would you say was better though a x40 or x50 only after opinions I wont hold you to it :D

Now how can one answer that? What cars do you like driving and are they the same as me. Requirements for my car are. has to get me from A to B safely. I have more important things to spend my money on, do not need all the bells and whistles, just want it to do the job and be reliable. But that is me, others want differently

All the very best

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

update..... 

was very happy with the nikko but have since bought a springer which I have fitted the nikko. I found a second hand mtc viper what a great bit of kit it has pride of place now on my rabbit gun