43 In The Monday Night Storm

Had great night ,not been out alot with my on going back prob and other health probs , so not done a lot with Buck of late. But he was well up for it , so when Trigger = jon phoned me to have a night out , it was prob as good night that i will ever get, the weather was spot on.We ran Buck 1st he was well up for it, he didn't miss much he caught 6 on the bounce , he was going great, and more so as he hadn't been out for a while , he was tight on the rabbits and didnt over run them to much , and for big heavy type dog he is very agile with good pace , he surprise's me a lot how he get on to big and small stuff great to see deff . Buster trigger dog is a class act , he great to watch as well , he 7 in april , Buck 5 both dogs that know the crack regards lamping . Buck ran real well , but started to fade after 2 1/2 hours , he was still going down the beam but i could see his pace slowing, so we finished with Buster the last 40 mins he still had some wind left in his tank , he done brill he class lamping dog . i was pleased with Buck as i dont do alot with him now, but he still put a good shift in , and jon had not done alot with Buster this season , and he did great as well , the last few fields had were very steep , and what rabbits that were there were hard to catch, Buster had to really work at them . never seen any charlies , but seen lot of pigs = brock , you can see why the cattle farmers dont want them on there ground the a lot about . a pic of the catch of the phone , this was 5 am just wanted to get back home , so its better than nothing . lol

• Like 14

2 things bird, thats the wrong photo, and buster is 7 in febuary not april. i would have put a pic on if i knew how to do it. i cant use photobucket since its changed

sorry jon, yeh just looked again ha ha , me eyes playing up lol, thought that was it, it still on my email so it should go over to me album i try again , it said saved so feck knows where it gone , i use my camera next time , then deff know where it , bloody phones lol

• Like 1

lol bloody comp found it, itnot gone in bucket that what my comp bloke said something like that £15 quid good job for 15 mins work lol mind you he thought they looked similar pic for my old eyes cheeky fecker lol

Rabbits%20stormy%20night_zpsugxbq10m.jpg

• Like 2

lol bloody comp found it, itnot gone in bucket that what my comp bloke said something like that £15 quid good job for 15 mins work lol mind you he thought they looked similar pic for my old eyes cheeky fecker lol

Rabbits%20stormy%20night_zpsugxbq10m.jpg

thats the one :thumbs: