Absolutely Heartbroken

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

feel for you darren, ive got 3 border dog pups that need working homes to go to. you can gladly have one if want, they will be 6wks this weekend all the best dave mac.

I wasn't after any particular work. He had just started to mark earths, go in bushes and i planned to try on the odd fox if i ever had the chance. He was my first ever dog so was happy just being out

You are not the first to make a mistake my mate as we have all done it, sometimes you get away with it and sometimes you don't, only takes a second to go wrong, I've lost 2 terriers on the road whilst

• 2 weeks later...

Christ mate  sorry  I missed the thread. Ossy was a great little pup and remember him running through the woods with my lads dogs. You had him looking nice. Them were nice words you said about me thanks. You have to stand by mates and lift them if they are down and I'm glad I was of some help.

That was some good offer from Dave v mac. Nice to see so many kind words to lift somebody when they are down.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

I didn't get around to going up to dave for the border in the end, but I did message him and he was a man of his word gave me the details to go up, so thankyou. Also had a Patterdale offered aswell by another member I did call him but we missed each other I think, again thanks for the kind offer. I got myself another lakeland in the end, a bitch this time. I am just taking her out the same as ozzy and let her pick things up herself and teach me. Arry, sorry I haven't called yet my new unit is hectic I will definitely call you soon and if you fancy a get together over Xmas would be great to see you and Bry as always. 

22 minutes ago, darrren said:

I didn't get around to going up to dave for the border in the end, but I did message him and he was a man of his word gave me the details to go up, so thankyou. Also had a Patterdale offered aswell by another member I did call him but we missed each other I think, again thanks for the kind offer. I got myself another lakeland in the end, a bitch this time. I am just taking her out the same as ozzy and let her pick things up herself and teach me. Arry, sorry I haven't called yet my new unit is hectic I will definitely call you soon and if you fancy a get together over Xmas would be great to see you and Bry as always. 

No probs mate give us a bell when you are ready. Over Christmas would be alright with Bry and me, send us some pic's of the dogs if you get a moment.

Cheers Arry