Mark r

New Bitch

Went and bought a new bitch yesterday shes a put beagle from South Wales to run wo my beagle spaniels

Still got beagle spaniels mate just thought I’d add a new team memeber. You never know if you donttry

• Like 1

Thanks mate been looking for a while for one shes steady enough doesnt just bugger off but Ill keep that tracker in her lol. See what shes like behind a red hopefully at the weekend

• Like 2

Spot on mate better than I thought.   I feel she could still be better. But she working and finding on her own and begging to show interest around holes.

She's around 2 not sure what she done in the past when I went for her I saw her work a few banking and knock a few rabbits up but she wasn't flying she got better since having her on the Charlies I feel she's got more we will see what she has next season. 

From the msg on the thread it says you have springer xs, won't they help her come on or do they work slightly different than a pure beagle 

If got a spaniel beagle bitch and yes they wirk together the spaniel beagle will usually find first but recently the beagle bitch has found on her own a couple of times. the beagle bitch will stay out longer searching. I'm more than happy with her.