Amateur Hour!

I decided to take my young whippet out for a few hours so loaded up and headed out, it wasnt ideal conditions but youve got to be in it to win it. We arrived at the perm, checked the first field, theres a fair few sat out nicely in the middle so jump the fence and get started. First slips a squatter, off he goes down the beam and picks it up without a fuss and retrieves it nicely not to hand but good enough for me.

The next 3 werent as easily gained but after a few turns they were in the bag. Pleased with how patch is doing, hes really matured these past few outings, we head to the next field. Get over the gate flick the lamp on, no light!

I thought the plug had come out, but no, smart ass here had forgot to put the battery on charge ?‍♂ . Oh well guess its home time. Thank feck Im only 40 mins from home

Always remember, failure to prepare is preparing to fail

Thanks for looking.

post-94162-0-86942200-1508140588_thumb.jpeg

• Like 7

Yes she is I was very lucky to get her , she is very keen and clever seen a few bunnies I started ferreting last week but she has come on heat so will be a few week before she comes with us ,

Whats her nose like?

You got any pics?