I am sensing a little bit of shall we say "frustration" in some of the replies so let me lay it out on the line......

What part of dismembering little tiny babies is anyone OK with ?........

You will never make people responsible if you give them a way out all the time and tell them that the way out is perfectly fine and acceptable.........over and over and over again.

• Like 1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be a free choice. Too many unwanted kids in the world anyway........that go on to suffer the worst abuse you can imagine. Some of those kids would of been better off not being born at all...

bit bored ? I very much doubt you would pose this question to a room full of strangers so why should you think it's ok from behind your keyboard, I expect amongst your invisible audience there are peo

Why should someone tell another person what they can or cant do just because they disagree with something

Posted Images

So a woman with an illness like schizophrenia or severe depression or even a woman who suffers from psychosis fall pregnant by accident...what should they do Francie? As you say this is a very hard topic discuss...even amongst men apparently

Ifs shes well enough upstairs to have sex then she should be able to take care of a child, simple really.

My mother was very bad with depression, il not go deeper, but she managed to raise us.

I just think 99% of reasons for abortion, are selfish an irresponsible, when is people gona stop making excuses when times get hard.

• Like 1

Oh come 8n francie this is no longer a debate. Its turned into borderline fanaticism.

no one side is prepared to sway the other. We get it you disagree lots of shit things happen in this world. Abortion is just another dark side of the world we live in. Yes 8tsa nasty business but as i said its there cchoice and you or i dont know the circumstances they face. Yes it will be abused by some women/couples. What do yoh suggest to stop it? Forced sterlisation?

So a woman with an illness like schizophrenia or severe depression or even a woman who suffers from psychosis fall pregnant by accident...what should they do Francie? As you say this is a very hard topic discuss...even amongst men apparently

Ifs shes well enough upstairs to have sex then she should be able to take care of a child, simple really.

My mother was very bad with depression, il not go deeper, but she managed to raise us.

I just think 99% of reasons for abortion, are selfish an irresponsible, when is people gona stop making excuses when times get hard.

I disagree mate but lets leave it there...no ones gonna budge on their opinion so its a waste of time. People are just repeating themselves now

Yep, people can use abortion irresponsibly, just like cars & guns.......

Yes but unlike cars and guns the act of abortion itself violates the 'harm principle'. Owning cars and guns doesn't in itself. The two aren't directly comparable imo.

Essentially we have laws which prohibit an action that in itself is considered immoral because they are directly harmful to an innocent party (assault, murder, rape, theft etc) and we have laws which prohibit actions that can easily be abused and lead to such a immoral crime/harm, they're what I call preventative laws/crimes rather than moral ones.

We have laws to ensure abortion is done responsibly. Abortion is legal under those circumstances. Sometimes it will be abused.........

But it's nothing at all like owning cars or guns. Owning a car isn't harming anybody. The act of aborting a unborn child fits the literal definition of the harm principle which we base our law on. Just because in certain circumstances we consider such a violation of our principles to be the lesser evil is neither here nor there. The two are totally different.

Not to mention those 70'000 non first timers have fulfilled the legal requirement. They haven't abused anything legally.

Fcuking yaaawwwwwn! You know I what was trying to say! Ffs Hahaha... Abortion can be used responsibly & irresponsibly. Some fcukwits should just never own a car or gun, just like some people are irresponsible & reckless with their bodies & abortion....
So you cant see the difference in a piece of metal an a human baby, ffs accip
No, no difference at all mate...........I liken those foetuses to a garden rake
You my friend are a slabber, plain an simple.
Francie, you asked a fcuking stupid question, I gave you fcuking stupid answer! Get your head out your arse mate. I'm not going to give a sensible answer to such a retarded statement......

Dont be back tracking now, you already made the comparison with born.

I'm not backtracking fcuk all. I'm pro choice! Pro choice! pro choice!.......loud & fcuking proud mate ;-)You asked a fcuking dumb question, simple as that mate, so you get a dumb response....

Have you got anything sensible to ask?

Wasting you're breath Accip lol

Scot honestly, your one liners are brutal, i could easily say the same thing to you, i could say to wilf your wasting your breath on them, not really divulgent is it lol

I don't feel like I'm wasting my breath mate, facts are facts and I'm able to hold a conversation.

If folk are OK with cutting tiny infants to bits then just say it, don't hide behind nice clean phrases and dodgy moral justifications.......just say "yep, I think you should be able to cut up kids for any reason you want"

There has to be a facilty available even if its simply for the small number of '' little girls'' under 15's as an example , they wouldnt have been mentally mature enough to consent to sex.

Also there is a small percentage of women with cancer who terminated , assume because they needed to start one of the aggressive cancer treatments , lets not go back to the days when you downed a bottle of gin in the bath or chucked yourself down the stairs

• Like 6

The repeat abortion women were probaly catholics who consider contraception a sin.

I mean just goes to show how dangerous and idiotic religious preachings are.

and bare no responsibility for the aftermath of there bullshit.

Do you know your fundemental atheistic ramblings about catholics are getting tedious now.

Get over it scot.

Have you any facts to back up your ramblings about catholics.

• Like 1

Oh come 8n francie this is no longer a debate. Its turned into borderline fanaticism.

no one side is prepared to sway the other. We get it you disagree lots of shit things happen in this world. Abortion is just another dark side of the world we live in. Yes 8tsa nasty business but as i said its there cchoice and you or i dont know the circumstances they face. Yes it will be abused by some women/couples. What do yoh suggest to stop it? Forced sterlisation?

Exactly! Let's throw some shocking facts & analogy's to get an emotional response.....

Get out with your leaflets folks, you won't win the war on here!

The repeat abortion women were probaly catholics who consider contraception a sin.

Do you know your fundemental atheistic ramblings about catholics are getting tedious now.

Get over it scot.

http://www.beliefnet.com/faiths/catholic/2001/01/the-catholic-abortion-paradox.aspx

Yep, people can use abortion irresponsibly, just like cars & guns.......

Yes but unlike cars and guns the act of abortion itself violates the 'harm principle'. Owning cars and guns doesn't in itself. The two aren't directly comparable imo.

Essentially we have laws which prohibit an action that in itself is considered immoral because they are directly harmful to an innocent party (assault, murder, rape, theft etc) and we have laws which prohibit actions that can easily be abused and lead to such a immoral crime/harm, they're what I call preventative laws/crimes rather than moral ones.

We have laws to ensure abortion is done responsibly. Abortion is legal under those circumstances. Sometimes it will be abused.........

But it's nothing at all like owning cars or guns. Owning a car isn't harming anybody. The act of aborting a unborn child fits the literal definition of the harm principle which we base our law on. Just because in certain circumstances we consider such a violation of our principles to be the lesser evil is neither here nor there. The two are totally different.

Not to mention those 70'000 non first timers have fulfilled the legal requirement. They haven't abused anything legally.

Fcuking yaaawwwwwn! You know I what was trying to say! Ffs Hahaha... Abortion can be used responsibly & irresponsibly. Some fcukwits should just never own a car or gun, just like some people are irresponsible & reckless with their bodies & abortion....
So you cant see the difference in a piece of metal an a human baby, ffs accip
No, no difference at all mate...........I liken those foetuses to a garden rake
You my friend are a slabber, plain an simple.
Francie, you asked a fcuking stupid question, I gave you fcuking stupid answer! Get your head out your arse mate. I'm not going to give a sensible answer to such a retarded statement......

Dont be back tracking now, you already made the comparison with born.

I'm not backtracking fcuk all. I'm pro choice! Pro choice! pro choice!.......loud & fcuking proud mate ;-)You asked a fcuking dumb question, simple as that mate, so you get a dumb response....

Have you got anything sensible to ask?

Before i asked i knew the answer, but dont be trying to twist it, you made the comparison, i was double checking.

Get over it scot.

Bit of an old article but interesting none the less

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/most-uk-catholics-support-abortion-and-use-of-contraception-2083291.html%3famp

Edited by daveee88

I will agree with a bit of that mate, I personally don't think the church has been very clever dealing with the issue.........surely it's better to prevent a life being made than destroy that life once it is made.

And their conduct in lots of other things don't exactly give them the moral high ground.

I don't see this as a religious debate, to me it's very simple.......should we be killing innocent infants for any reason and to me the obvious reply is "No"

Imho it's savage and it's wrong and if they were born we wouldn't even consider inflicting something so barbaric on them.

But as I say, thats just my opinion.

• Like 1