• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It should be a free choice. Too many unwanted kids in the world anyway........that go on to suffer the worst abuse you can imagine. Some of those kids would of been better off not being born at all...

bit bored ? I very much doubt you would pose this question to a room full of strangers so why should you think it's ok from behind your keyboard, I expect amongst your invisible audience there are peo

Why should someone tell another person what they can or cant do just because they disagree with something

Posted Images

Why is it unlawful killing, cause the goverment said so?

So if the baby bes abortrd at 9 months its not murder, but one day later it is lol aye right pal

If i kick a 9month pregnant women an baby dies, is that murder?

You're just spouting nonsense to try and fit your own argument...the moral side of this argument could go on forever but the legal side of it is very clear, you're saying it's murder but the law says it isn't, if you look up the definition of murder then you'll see that yourself, whether you agree with that or not is up to you ...you do seem to have a problem with people not agreeing with your views Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1

i'm not telling anybody what to do just saying take some responsibility.

i don't think it would be an easy decision,probably the hardest decision so why do women put themselves in that position.

Changed your tune from saying it's used as a form of contraception

Regardless , the original post wasn't to provoke discussion , it was to instigate agitation in people and gets their backs up. It was obvious In the flippant way you posted .

Im also sure their has been this exact thread recently which ended in Francie going off on one . In sure when he joins you'll latch on to his point of view to try back up your points. Only difference is he has religeon as his reason for thinking. You just wanted to piss people off for fun

oh no lots of women use it as contraception.i imagine most abortions are for women after a 1 night stand.lots of women have had more than 1 or 2 abortions too.

look at a photo of a baby at the max legal limit for abortion.it's a f***ing baby.

are you and others saying thats fine.

never knew about francie's thread.his view is religious,mine's not it's a moral one.

What do you count as "lost of women" ? You make it sound like it's rife

probably 98%

if you've been raped or have an abnormal foetus or if pregnancy could kill the mother then there's a case.

since most pregnancy's are not a result of the above and are trouble free in my opinion most abortions are for convienence

You should get an editor's job on the daily mail with facts like that..probably.

Why is it unlawful killing, cause the goverment said so?

So if the baby bes abortrd at 9 months its not murder, but one day later it is lol aye right pal

If i kick a 9month pregnant women an baby dies, is that murder?

You're just spouting nonsense to try and fit your own argument...the moral side of this argument could go on forever but the legal side of it is very clear, you're saying it's murder but the law says it isn't, if you look up the definition of murder then you'll see that yourself, whether you agree with that or not is up to you ...you do seem to have a problem with people not agreeing with your views

Not at all dave, we all have our opinions mate

Ok let's have it right.......let's have some facts and we will see if the pro choice (what a nice clean phrase that is) folk feel the same......

There are around 46 MILLION babies slaughtered EVERY YEAR !

They can do this upto 24 weeks.......my pals youngest was born at 24 week and is a happy 4 year old today !!

When they abort older babies.......make sure you read this bit........they have to take forceps and crush the bones, they then in some cases have to DISMEMBER the babies in utero before sucking out the dismembered parts of the infant.

In babies older than that they give a lethal injection to the heart and the mother gives birth to the dead infant

If anyone don't find that disgusting then you have something fundamentally wrong with your moral compass imho.

Not saying my "moral compass " is 100%right.

however im sure the whole process is rather distasteful.

but its there choice and lawfull.

Regardless of the horrific image you described.

Doesn't help when we have religion preaching about contraception being a sin.

As i have said and others too. Its very well us being moral judges but there are plenty cases where its justified.

Not saying my "moral compass " is 100%right.

however im sure the whole process is rather distasteful.

but its there choice and lawfull.

Regardless of the horrific image you described.

Doesn't help when we have religion preaching about contraception being a sin.

As i have said and others too. Its very well us being moral judges but there are plenty cases where its justified.

Not trying to be a self righteous prick mate, just not many are aware of what abbortion actually means.......if you'd said dismembering kids everyone would be up in arms but call it "pro choice" and everyone thinks it fabulous.

I agree with you about contraception by the way.

I'm no paragon of virtue on loads of issues but I think it's important to call things what they are......and abbortion is f***ing savage.

Atb

No problem mate i just beieve its very easy to judge when we are ignorant of the actual circumstances.

Correct me if im wrong but wasnt it made legal cause women were going to backstreert abortionists or doing it themselfs.

it cant be an easy decision and will live it for ever.

• Like 1

No problem mate i just beieve its very easy to judge when we are ignorant of the actual circumstances.

Correct me if im wrong but wasnt it made legal cause women were going to backstreert abortionists or doing it themselfs.

it cant be an easy decision and will live it for ever.

I genuinely dont know mate but I know that practise of the backstreet Dr happened.

Like most things though a well meaning aim gets abused for people to make "lifestyle choices" whatever that f***ing means.........that's just wrong imho

No i dont. I said you were a religious nut job.

no dont have a kid i did a long time ago. but i fail to see what that has to do with my opinion.

Or are you going to suggest being a parent would change my view. Nice try but no it would not change my opinion. Rightly or wrongly i dont actually consider a fetus as a child yet. And once again i dont see myself or anyone else making sweeping judgements on other peoples circumstances.

I'm still 100% pro-choice

And that's everyone right mate, I just think if you were putting 46 million new born infants next to a ditch and capping them in the head it would be banned worldwide.......but the fact it, that would be more humane.

And let's call it what it is, it's a 100% pro dismembering infant babies.........that's what it is.

That is reality buddy.

Edited by WILF