Wellies

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

should have got the £22 ones 7th pick down....like I advised.....fecking around with neoprean ...poof...jesus man you live in the east mids hardly have a frost ye fanny

Purofort are about the best i've found.they last me about 2 years on allday everyday.just got a pair of neroprene lined one's with chunky sole.£85

scroll down the page,,,,been using these solgnac things £24,99,,,glenarm 500,,,,lightweight i find them very comfy,,,,   all the top brands ive had ive killed,,,,fecking wasting £100,,,,,£150,,,,nev

Posted Images

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t wear wellies when out i far prefer me altbergs, but said it before in here if your after a real good pair a wellies for work( they don’t look as good as some like aigle or le chamue for out hunting or that) then try these, best Iv tried by far an that good nearly everybody on our farms has got a pair since I got mine

http://www.totallywellies.co.uk/ProductDescription.asp?Product=Bekina Steplite X Wellingtons&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz9mhoKul4QIVCLvtCh3oJQfVEAQYASABEgIxOvD_BwE 

It say's non safety.don't they do them with steel toe caps.?

• 1 month later...

Just an updates I purchased a pair of the decathlon boots recommended in thread on 19th September have had a bit of use mainly out with dogs nothing too rough noticed a split in left boot where big toe is so have now returned via mail as these were brought on line will see what the response is, ashame really as boots were comfy with good sole.

Will update when known

Just an up date on earlier post got a refund less the postage costs, so had them for 8 months before failure and all it cost me was £3.99 ?

Was a shame as the boots were comfy so now need to look out for an alternative.?

• 5 months later...
On 14/02/2019 at 18:48, gnipper said:

Just got a pair to try this afternoon so I'll give them a whirl tomorrow. They seem decent though, shame it's not cold to test them properly. 

These are breaking already and they've hardly been worn all summer.

Got a bit peed off spending good money on wellies so after reading this,I bought some Bekina Steplites.Use them for bushing,beating and lamping.Light,comfy and warm.Get the piss took out of me by the Le Chameau brigade? but not arsed tbh coz they do the job

After receiving my refund on the Decathlon boots I picked up these 

https://www.countrywaygunshop.co.uk/product/hoggs-fife-field-sport-neoprene-wellington-boots/

managed to get them off eBay around £35 delivered must say that at the moment they are fine I walk around 4 to 5 miles a day on Tarmac and fields been using them since September and so far all good., will keep updated.