fishing republic are folding and selling a lot of gear off might be worth a look for wellies

There are a few versions of the Dunlop Purofort Welly i believe.

The one's i highly recommend are the one's in my link on page 1 of this thread.

SINDASOX

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rabid said:

How warm are they ?

i have a pair of muck boots, Arctic sport, lovely and comfortable, warm as toast, now 3 year old and I wear them 7 days a week on the farm (average15k steps a day) and between the farm work I wear them out onsite, only downside to them is grip

Iv never had cold feet in mine mate, an few guys I know who have em have no complaints whatsoever, I ain’t tried the steel toe cap version tho 

• Like 1

On 07/12/2018 at 20:03, Daniel cain said:

best wellies by far,wear them as a groundworker everyday on site,got a pair for walking the dogs ,lamping,dug to my terriers with em,keep you warm no matter how cold ,all weather's.ive payed 230/240 for fancy named wellies over the years.....not worth a wank514650535_Screenshot_20181207-200110_SamsungInternet.jpg.0dffeaa1200bb85721506261cf847d26.jpg

Just got a pair to try this afternoon so I'll give them a whirl tomorrow. They seem decent though, shame it's not cold to test them properly. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gnipper said:

Just got a pair to try this afternoon so I'll give them a whirl tomorrow. They seem decent though, shame it's not cold to test them properly. 

I really rate them👍had the buck safety wellies and they lasted me 3 month tops......get a 12 month from the grubs,used everyday on-site and out and about.

They're definitely warmer just gotta get used to wearing them now. I think they need breaking in more than normal wellies.

On 07/12/2018 at 20:03, Daniel cain said:

best wellies by far,wear them as a groundworker everyday on site,got a pair for walking the dogs ,lamping,dug to my terriers with em,keep you warm no matter how cold ,all weather's.ive payed 230/240 for fancy named wellies over the years.....not worth a wank514650535_Screenshot_20181207-200110_SamsungInternet.jpg.0dffeaa1200bb85721506261cf847d26.jpg

Good but swet like fxxk  in them.. and stink very quickly.. 

• Haha 1

Just now, bobajob said:

Good but swet like fxxk  in them.. and stink very quickly.. 

my calfs not big enough to fill em lol,room to breathe😉

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

my calfs not big enough to fill em lol,room to breathe😉

Need to have sparrow legs to get decent use of these

On 22/03/2019 at 13:19, bobajob said:

Need to have sparrow legs to get decent use of these

lol  , ive got seeland  wellies  , and there very good , comfortable , got side zip , easy to get/off  £ 90 quid , they very well made not light , like the  dunlop  i had before, but had probs with there with not enough support in my heal , so needed more rugged type boot  . deff plenty of calf room, more so if like my chicken legs  lol .

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 13:31, TOMO said:

scroll down the page,,,,been using these solgnac things £24,99,,,glenarm 500,,,,lightweight i find them very comfy,,,,

all the top brands ive had ive killed,,,,fecking wasting £100,,,,,£150,,,,never again.....

i do fancy trying those at £69,,,,the suppertrack reinforsed two rows down

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/C-883797-hunting-shoes-and-wellies

got the supertrack 500 a few year back on offer @ £34.99

44 minutes ago, sid g said:

got the supertrack 500 a few year back on offer @ £34.99

that's great......care to elaborate .....were they any good ....or rubbish??

bob

On 22/03/2019 at 13:19, bobajob said:

Anybody tried these 

Screenshot_20190322-130701_eBay.jpg

who makes them mate and what price are they? they look the part nice chunky sole on them

Jus seen some aigles on that site for 70 quid, not the top a range ones tbf but far better than most the other ones 😉