2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Update: pretty sure the right one is leaking already..... :doh:

should have got the £22 ones 7th pick down....like I advised.....fecking around with neoprean ...poof...jesus man you live in the east mids hardly have a frost ye fanny

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, TOMO said:

should have got the £22 ones 7th pick down....like I advised.....fecking around with neoprean ...poof...jesus man you live in the east mids hardly have a frost ye fanny

I don't have the 'natural insulation' that you do.... :D

I take it, your's are still going strong? I'm going to try to repair mine.

take them back....don't you get a year on the guarantee.   ...or have I just made that up?

9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

take them back....don't you get a year on the guarantee.   ...or have I just made that up?

Not sure if it matters if I've binned the receipt. Otherwise I will.

"Two pair of tomo's 22 quid 'ens, please"

did you use a card to pay....is it on your banck ocount........

question.....could you use that as a receipt ....???

• Like 1

Purofort are about the best i've found.they last me about 2 years on allday everyday.just got a pair of neroprene lined one's with chunky sole.£85

20181206_152600.jpg

• Like 2

best wellies by far,wear them as a groundworker everyday on site,got a pair for walking the dogs ,lamping,dug to my terriers with em,keep you warm no matter how cold ,all weather's.ive payed 230/240 for fancy named wellies over the years.....not worth a wank514650535_Screenshot_20181207-200110_SamsungInternet.jpg.0dffeaa1200bb85721506261cf847d26.jpg

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

best wellies by far,wear them as a groundworker everyday on site,got a pair for walking the dogs ,lamping,dug to my terriers with em,keep you warm no matter how cold ,all weather's.ive payed 230/240 for fancy named wellies over the years.....not worth a wank514650535_Screenshot_20181207-200110_SamsungInternet.jpg.0dffeaa1200bb85721506261cf847d26.jpg

What make are they and are they steel toecaps? 

On 06/12/2018 at 15:29, ginger beard said:

Purofort are about the best i've found.they last me about 2 years on allday everyday.just got a pair of neroprene lined one's with chunky sole.£85

:yes:....:yes:...:yes:...Best i have found as well, i do recommend them. 

SINDASOX

when sindasox gets on a welly thread its time to listen....:laugh:.....think its safe to say hes a bit of an expert with what wellys to avoid...lol....

never known a man to have such bad luck with footwear....

• Haha 2

I had the purofort an agrifort I think they called an liked em tbh but since trying these bekina Steplite X I’ll never use anything else. Only problem with them is I got a hole in em after wearing em near in constantly since March 😳, emailed the shop to see if it was a common fault before I bought a new pair, an was given a pair to replace em as they as never heard of it, so still bekina for me, I have had longer a lot longer out some Dunlop ones but also had some purofort that only lasted couple months

try these if ye in a farm or slaughterhouse or anything ye won’t be disappointed

https://www.suppliesforfarmers.co.uk/bekina-steplite-soft-wellington-boots-p-16831.html

Edited by W. Katchum

5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I had the purofort an agrifort I think they called an liked em tbh but since trying these bekina Steplite X I’ll never use anything else. Only problem with them is I got a hole in em after wearing em near in constantly since March 😳, emailed the shop to see if it was a common fault before I bought a new pair, an was given a pair to replace em as they as never heard of it, so still bekina for me, I have had longer a lot longer out some Dunlop ones but also had some purofort that only lasted couple months

try these if ye in a farm or slaughterhouse or anything ye won’t be disappointed

https://www.suppliesforfarmers.co.uk/bekina-steplite-soft-wellington-boots-p-16831.html

How warm are they ?

i have a pair of muck boots, Arctic sport, lovely and comfortable, warm as toast, now 3 year old and I wear them 7 days a week on the farm (average15k steps a day) and between the farm work I wear them out onsite, only downside to them is grip

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rabid said:

How warm are they ?

i have a pair of muck boots, Arctic sport, lovely and comfortable, warm as toast, now 3 year old and I wear them 7 days a week on the farm (average15k steps a day) and between the farm work I wear them out onsite, only downside to them is grip

had some muck boots but the lineing wore at the heal after afew months , 

heard about some polish wellies that where supposed to be very warm and light on a angling forum , but never come across them 

I've got bekinas at the mo and they're decent for walking around in but they're no warmer than any other standard work wellies, if your stuck on a machine or standing around you get cold.

• Like 1