Wellies

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

should have got the £22 ones 7th pick down....like I advised.....fecking around with neoprean ...poof...jesus man you live in the east mids hardly have a frost ye fanny

Purofort are about the best i've found.they last me about 2 years on allday everyday.just got a pair of neroprene lined one's with chunky sole.£85

scroll down the page,,,,been using these solgnac things £24,99,,,glenarm 500,,,,lightweight i find them very comfy,,,,   all the top brands ive had ive killed,,,,fecking wasting £100,,,,,£150,,,,nev

Posted Images

best wellies by far,wear them as a groundworker everyday on site,got a pair for walking the dogs ,lamping,dug to my terriers with em,keep you warm no matter how cold ,all weather's.ive payed 230/240 for fancy named wellies over the years.....not worth a wank514650535_Screenshot_20181207-200110_SamsungInternet.jpg.0dffeaa1200bb85721506261cf847d26.jpg

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

best wellies by far,wear them as a groundworker everyday on site,got a pair for walking the dogs ,lamping,dug to my terriers with em,keep you warm no matter how cold ,all weather's.ive payed 230/240 for fancy named wellies over the years.....not worth a wank514650535_Screenshot_20181207-200110_SamsungInternet.jpg.0dffeaa1200bb85721506261cf847d26.jpg

What make are they and are they steel toecaps? 

On 06/12/2018 at 15:29, ginger beard said:

Purofort are about the best i've found.they last me about 2 years on allday everyday.just got a pair of neroprene lined one's with chunky sole.£85

:yes:....:yes:...:yes:...Best i have found as well, i do recommend them. 

SINDASOX

when sindasox gets on a welly thread its time to listen....:laugh:.....think its safe to say hes a bit of an expert with what wellys to avoid...lol....

never known a man to have such bad luck with footwear....

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I had the purofort an agrifort I think they called an liked em tbh but since trying these bekina Steplite X I’ll never use anything else. Only problem with them is I got a hole in em after wearing em near in constantly since March ?, emailed the shop to see if it was a common fault before I bought a new pair, an was given a pair to replace em as they as never heard of it, so still bekina for me, I have had longer a lot longer out some Dunlop ones but also had some purofort that only lasted couple months

try these if ye in a farm or slaughterhouse or anything ye won’t be disappointed

https://www.suppliesforfarmers.co.uk/bekina-steplite-soft-wellington-boots-p-16831.html

How warm are they ?

i have a pair of muck boots, Arctic sport, lovely and comfortable, warm as toast, now 3 year old and I wear them 7 days a week on the farm (average15k steps a day) and between the farm work I wear them out onsite, only downside to them is grip

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rabid said:

How warm are they ?

i have a pair of muck boots, Arctic sport, lovely and comfortable, warm as toast, now 3 year old and I wear them 7 days a week on the farm (average15k steps a day) and between the farm work I wear them out onsite, only downside to them is grip

had some muck boots but the lineing wore at the heal after afew months , 

heard about some polish wellies that where supposed to be very warm and light on a angling forum , but never come across them 

• 2 months later...
On 07/12/2018 at 20:03, Daniel cain said:

Just got a pair to try this afternoon so I'll give them a whirl tomorrow. They seem decent though, shame it's not cold to test them properly. 

• Like 1