Not All Up For It.

LOL, and you have the nerve to say I'm fond of a drink, LOL.

You openly admit to being fond of taking mind bending stuff and lately I'd say you've been taking a lot of it, LOL.

You do that much back tracking you're moon walking like Micheal Jackson.

So let's get this straight.

You can make a fox go in the direction you want it to go by shooting dust shot in front or to it's left or to it's right, LOL, that's funny.

Lately you called a good honest man a rapist and a pedophile when you had got his name completely wrong and then there was the very passionate ,from the bottom of your heart post you made about that well known champion of the working terrier Mr John Welch. It was nearly like you know him.

His name is Mr John Winch.

Your a dummy Stop End, a well known one who expected lads last year to put their hounds into a covert beside a motor way. Probably the only covert you know.

I better stop having some fun with you or I could find myself walking along the road and you jump out and pop the buttons of my shirt at 100 yards with your six shooters, LOL.

You and Pabs are proof that posting on here and taking funny stuff = stupid posts.

LMAO.

• Like 2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line without failures doesn't exist. Any man that says they exist should be pointed and laughed at.

The day I have to smoke a fox out is the day I'll pack the job in. Never heard so much shit in my life.

You fella are a first class clown.. i did not write this to slag off a line of dogs.. i wrote it because its what it is not all well bred entered correctly stuff are wired correctly ...thats it its na

Posted Images

And what about if there isn't another capable terrier there?

Then use a molesmoke bomb LOL's, I've used these in rock cairns up on the high hills where you would never put a terrier in due to many being lost in the past, we've used them when not having a terrier with us in normal earths with mixed success bolting to a lurcher or gun, more than one way to get the job done on keepered land, its all about the result not pure terrierwork, always other options !!!
Failing that get a tin of chapie put a hole in the top and wave it by the entrance that should get him to pop his head out for a look.

Everybody who lamps has baited an area for fox control numb nuts, we use fish guts and bits, makes the job easy, back to the molesmokes though, are you saying you would enter a terrier in a known kill zone, renowned for deep drops,caves and small ledges that have accounted for many in the past, only an idiot would do so, there are many such places in the "Grampians" were my mate is head keeper and all are respected as too dangerous !!

Put down the Plummer books will you, you haven't got any mates down were you are never mind up in Northern Scotland, my mate is Head keeper don't make me laugh.

You and Pablo/Loozer could team up match made in heaven that is.

I'm Still waiting on you telling me who the gang of cronies I have on THL.

you probably wouldn't know where they are being a super hero !!! is this you when you're not too pissed drinking in them rough areas !!

post-102047-0-21223300-1508403115_thumb.jpg

"SUPER HELMET"

post-102047-0-53184400-1508403288.jpg

but I think this is more like it

This one pretty much sums it up for me where you and King are concerned LOL's

post-102047-0-04302700-1508403618_thumb.jpg

Then use a molesmoke bomb LOL's, I've used these in rock cairns up on the high hills where you would never put a terrier in due to many being lost in the past, we've used them when not having a terrier with us in normal earths with mixed success bolting to a lurcher or gun, more than one way to get the job done on keepered land, its all about the result not pure terrierwork, always other options !!!
Failing that get a tin of chapie put a hole in the top and wave it by the entrance that should get him to pop his head out for a look.

Everybody who lamps has baited an area for fox control numb nuts, we use fish guts and bits, makes the job easy, back to the molesmokes though, are you saying you would enter a terrier in a known kill zone, renowned for deep drops,caves and small ledges that have accounted for many in the past, only an idiot would do so, there are many such places in the "Grampians" were my mate is head keeper and all are respected as too dangerous !!
Put down the Plummer books will you, you haven't got any mates down were you are never mind up in Northern Scotland, my mate is Head keeper don't make me laugh.

you probably wouldn't know where they are being a super hero !!! is this you when you're not too pissed drinking in them rough areas !!

17523043_749882231852725_8092342896097386550_n.jpg

"SUPER HELMET"

Chunk and sloth TV STORE ONLINE.jpg

17553408_10154255750915780_4904679107622463582_n.jpg

What does that actually prove!!! That you know how to troll the internet looking for childish photographs to put on THL to try and wined other members up, act your age man???

Stop dodging the question " WHO IS THE GANG OF CRONIES " you can't answer it can you.

Stop making a fool of yourself, Everyone on the terrier section knows exactly what your all about.

17523043_749882231852725_8092342896097386550_n.jpg

"SUPER HELMET"

Chunk and sloth TV STORE ONLINE.jpg

17553408_10154255750915780_4904679107622463582_n.jpg

What does that actually prove!!! That you know how to troll the internet looking for childish photographs to put on THL to try and wined other members up, act your age man???

Stop dodging the question " WHO IS THE GANG OF CRONIES " you can't answer it can you.

Stop making a fool of yourself, Everyone on the terrier section knows exactly what your all about.

Mole don't waste your time on the wrong un.

Just blank the fool.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 08:44, neil cooney said:

LOL, and you have the nerve to say I'm fond of a drink, LOL.

You openly admit to being fond of taking mind bending stuff and lately I'd say you've been taking a lot of it, LOL.

You do that much back tracking you're moon walking like Micheal Jackson.

So let's get this straight.

You can make a fox go in the direction you want it to go by shooting dust shot in front or to it's left or to it's right, LOL, that's funny.

Lately you called a good honest man a rapist and a pedophile when you had got his name completely wrong and then there was the very passionate ,from the bottom of your heart post you made about that well known champion of the working terrier Mr John Welch. It was nearly like you know him.

His name is Mr John Winch.

Your a dummy Stop End, a well known one who expected lads last year to put their hounds into a covert beside a motor way. Probably the only covert you know.

I better stop having some fun with you or I could find myself walking along the road and you jump out and pop the buttons of my shirt at 100 yards with your six shooters, LOL.

You and Pabs are proof that posting on here and taking funny stuff = stupid posts.

LMAO.

Say what pleasesyou but it not difficult for anyone genuine to know you're off your rocker.  And you woulntl make it in.proper hunting country. Ediot