Sleaze Bags.

There do seem to be a lot of autistic people working in IT. Perhaps there brain function makes it easier for them to have the necessary skills or perhaps it is a career where they don't need to interact socially so much.

There is an autistic woman called Temple Grandin who has become very big in the livestock industry designing restraint devices abattoirs etc and her special angle is hat only autistice people can think how animals do so the rest of us are not capable of working with livestock in the same way. I have looked into her work and you be honest she has designed some good stuff but any highly experienced skilled stockm an would do the same. So her skills are not related to her autism but she thinks they are. Or am I being cynical if I suggest she has deliberately created this idea as a marketing ployour?

• Like 2

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He wouldent get the babysitting job at my house

Had a good think about this and there's one bloke who gets on my tits and always seems to be hiding something Cliff Richard.

I'm a thick c**t really haha...when i found out about my oldest lad being autistic back in 2015 i went to all the groups and read shit loads of info about autism...anything i could find i read, just s

Posted Images

We had a young lad with aspbergers do work experience really lovely bright kid. He would recite the whole script of any fawlty towers episode if you asked him and was very proud to know each one word perfectly

Anyone remember that documentary with that autistic lad who learnt Icelandic in a week, properly fuucked with everyone head that lad ? Savants they call them and they found in some studies that their brains had a weird ways of operating. For example in one group the connections between the two hemispheres of the brain, were massively overkill compared to the majority of people on the planet. In another their brains worked separately as the connections were very weak and few and far between. Both produce high levels of intelligence but for the most part it was locked inside them.

Anyone remember that documentary with that autistic lad who learnt Icelandic in a week, properly fuucked with everyone head that lad Savants they call them and they found in some studies that their brains had a weird ways of operating. For example in one group the connections between the two hemispheres of the brain, were massively overkill compared to the majority of people on the planet. In another their brains worked separately as the connections were very weak and few and far between. Both produce high levels of intelligence but for the most part it was locked inside them.

• Like 1

Mr Tumble !........I don't think he is a wrong en as such I just can't stand his patronising attitude to those disabled kids he wheels round his programme.

Edited by WILF

Hucknall for me

I hate that sleazy c**t, you can just imagine the prick in one of those gentrified Manchester canal bars on a bank holiday in an unbuttoned shirt and leather trousers , ginger piss tank out running his hands through his hair like a saluki in an oil spill, making "call me"signs at chicks or "watching you" fingers

Utter prick in high heeled dealer boots

I'd love to kick his balls up his back midway through a perroni , pour the rest over him and set the c**t alight whilst saying "a new flame has come mick"

As you can see I've thought about this

He would do you in you Headly Court 100m bronze medalist !!

Mr Tumble !........I don't think he is a wrong en as such I just can't stand his patronising attitude to those disabled kids he wheels round his programme.

i disagree...he gives disabled kids a voice and a platform...my boys love it. Can i ask what in partucular you find patronising? Edited by daveee88