Sleaze Bags.

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Now I think of it, I scored 4 goals once in a cup semi final and several of my team mates ran over to me at the end of the match and grabbed and hugged me........I never consented to it and it was completely unsolicited.

i kept this trauma buried deep until now (when I saw it seemed to be the latest trendy thing to do and because I haven’t had that much attention lately) .........I have PTSD now (probably)

it such a relief to finally speak out about this shame and I hope my team mates go to prison for 9000 years ! 

What did you expect to happen wearing those skimpy little shorts around a bunch of red blooded males? You were asking for it you little slut :yes:

• Haha 1

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He wouldent get the babysitting job at my house

Had a good think about this and there's one bloke who gets on my tits and always seems to be hiding something Cliff Richard.

I'm a thick c**t really haha...when i found out about my oldest lad being autistic back in 2015 i went to all the groups and read shit loads of info about autism...anything i could find i read, just s

Posted Images

I scored over 40 goals that season so the abuse was sustained and systematic.....it was happening every weekend!

I may start a survivors group for No 10s everywhere who have been victimised in this way ! 

1 minute ago, BGD said:

So you kept scoring goals knowing full well what would happen as a result? :hmm:

Definitely asking for it :yes:

It people like you that make it hard for people like me to come forward and speak out !

• Haha 4