Sleaze Bags.

Mr Tumble !........I don't think he is a wrong en as such I just can't stand his patronising attitude to those disabled kids he wheels round his programme.

i disagree...he gives disabled kids a voice and a platform...my boys love it. Can i ask what in partucular you find patronising?

I disagree...he gives disav

I hate anything where people who are different are obviously used as an angle for a show or to fill some quota or simply as a display of political correctness (for want of a better term)........that said, my little lad loves Mr Tumble so maybe he is better viewed with innocent child like wonder rather than cynical old tired eyes.

It's like the one arm presenter they used to have, are you seriously telling me that out of thousands of people the one arm bandit just so happened to be the best for the job?..........or Balamory.......how many remote Scottish island does anyone know with such a collection of pakis, cripples, gay policemen and inventors, dancing spades and an African/American painter and decorator !

I hate such blatant propaganda......

My god!......I'm turning into Alf Garnet !! Lol

Edited to add: it's a good job I have kids to remind me of all the beauty and wonder and goodness in the world........otherwise I could end up a bit crabby and cynical !! Lol

Edited by WILF

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He wouldent get the babysitting job at my house

Had a good think about this and there's one bloke who gets on my tits and always seems to be hiding something Cliff Richard.

I'm a thick c**t really haha...when i found out about my oldest lad being autistic back in 2015 i went to all the groups and read shit loads of info about autism...anything i could find i read, just s

Posted Images

Mr Tumble !........I don't think he is a wrong en as such I just can't stand his patronising attitude to those disabled kids he wheels round his programme.

i disagree...he gives disabled kids a voice and a platform...my boys love it. Can i ask what in partucular you find patronising?

I disagree...he gives disav

?..........Balamory.......how many remote Scottish island does anyone know with such a collection of pakis, cripples, gay policemen and inventors, dancing spades and an African/American painter and decorator !

Edited to add: it's a good job I have kids to remind me of all the beauty and wonder and goodness in the world........otherwise I could end up a bit crabby and cynical !! Lol

been a scot i think balamoray sums us up very well

• Like 2

It's like the one arm presenter they used to have, are you seriously telling me that out of thousands of people the one arm bandit just so happened to be the best for the job?..........or Balamory.......how many remote Scottish island does anyone know with such a collection of pakis, cripples, gay policemen and inventors, dancing spades and an African/American painter and decorator !

I dont know any Scottish islands but I know London is full of them.

Nope .wilfred bramble ?

Edited by MOLE265

The policeman from Bala mory is definitely dodgy. But there is another kids show set in Edinburgh called me too. It is full of the oddest bunch of freaks you ever saw. The one who plays the school teacher is frankly terrifying and there is another one in a long black coat like some sort of prowler

Edited by beast
  • Like 1

I dont know any Scottish islands but I know London is full of them.

Nope .wilfred bramble

Keep trying ya thick prat ! Lol

Hunting life sleaze bags ?

The Un humorous reply is that you could not really say there are any mate as you don't know people in that way.......everyone is essentially a stranger and you can only get a sense of Lads you would probably get on with and lads you wouldn't.

It wouldn't really be fair to label someone on here a selazebag because there is not clue they are any such thing.......if you have never seen someone how could you judge.

Edited to add: there are however a few you could call mentally ill ! Lol

Edited by WILF

Hunting life sleaze bags ?

The Un humorous reply is that you could not really say there are any mate as you don't know people in that way.......everyone is essentially a stranger and you can only get a sense of Lads you would probably get on with and lads you wouldn't.

It wouldn't really be fair to label someone on here a selazebag because there is not clue they are any such thing.......if you have never seen someone how could you judge.

Edited to add: there are however a few you could call mentally ill ! Lol

Says someone who skelped his kid for being rude to your mother-in-law!!!

You crack on Nurse Ratchet, McMurphy will be along shortly to give you one. ?

Dry your eyes, I think you are taking it a bit personal ! Lol

Nope, more like you thats taking it a bit personal stooping too using profanitys towards me in your frustration ?

I like how you use an avatar photo of a kid using his two fingers to make a rude gesture but your kids were skelped for being rude a wee bit of double standards is it not,

DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO ........ comes to mind!!!!!!!

?☘????☘?????☘????☘?