Sleaze Bags.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He wouldent get the babysitting job at my house

Had a good think about this and there's one bloke who gets on my tits and always seems to be hiding something Cliff Richard.

I'm a thick c**t really haha...when i found out about my oldest lad being autistic back in 2015 i went to all the groups and read shit loads of info about autism...anything i could find i read, just s

Posted Images

I have to disagree with you Accip. I have met Peckham on several occasions and aspbergers or not he is rude and arrogant.

I never said he couldn't be rude & arrogant & I'd more than likely think exactly the same if I met him. I've known plenty of rude & arrogant people, it's irritating, but it doesn't necessarily mean I don't find something else interesting about them......

As superficial as it gets on judging people on the TV I don't mind him. Being anti-hunting isn't a prerequisite for me to hate..........I have bigger things to get fcuked off about! Haha.....

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 2

Maybe I am less patient with people than you are but ad far as I am concerned if somebody is rude to me then I will simply have nothing more to do with them at all. Totally refuse to acknowledge their presence. I have worked with people with aspbergers and whilst some may find it haRd to stick to normal social rules they can nonetheless learn to do so. A refusal to adapt how you behave so as not to cause offence is something we all have to do sometimes. Peckham seems to think he doesn't need to do this as his ego is enormous.

• Like 1

My brother in law has aspergers...he's 24 and is as arrogant as they come...having autistic boys myself I've come to learn and accept that he's a twat mostly because he is on the spectrum but as beast says not all people with it are like that

• Like 1

Maybe I am less patient with people than you are but ad far as I am concerned if somebody is rude to me then I will simply have nothing more to do with them at all. Totally refuse to acknowledge their presence. I have worked with people with aspbergers and whilst some may find it haRd to stick to normal social rules they can nonetheless learn to do so. A refusal to adapt how you behave so as not to cause offence is something we all have to do sometimes. Peckham seems to think he doesn't need to do this as his ego is enormous.

To be fair I'm not particularly patient round people like that, so I'd more than likely draw the same conclusions as you mate.

I'm only talking on screen persona in this case ;-)

My brother in law has aspergers...he's 24 and is as arrogant as they come...having autistic boys myself I've come to learn and accept that he's a twat mostly because he is on the spectrum but as beast says not all people with it are like that

Would you say that's quite a common aspect of Aspergers? I've heard a lot of similar accounts from people I know. I guess it's all about saying whatever you think at the time, minus the normal levels of empathy that we all take for granted?

Understanding how to behave in social situations is an issue across the whole autistic spectrum and obviously aspergers falls into that so yeah i'd say it's probably one of the most common tbh. He's the kind of bloke that would see you rolling around on the floor in pain and ask you if he can borrow 20 quid lol...not because he's a sadistic c**t but because he struggles to read emotions and social cues so comes across as arrogant, uncaring and a twat. He keeps himself to himself if he can

Edited by daveee88
  • Like 2

Thought you were older mate you seem a very knowledgeable fella

I'm a thick c**t really haha...when i found out about my oldest lad being autistic back in 2015 i went to all the groups and read shit loads of info about autism...anything i could find i read, just so i could help understand what my lad was going through. Then earlier this year my youngest lad was diagnosed as well...i was a bit more prepared for it all. A lot of what i post on here is just stuff i've read or my own opinion on a subject...same as everyone else really Edited by daveee88
  • Like 5

does anyone know what causes autism or aspbergers? Normally sufferers are of high intelligence aren't they, or is that just a myth?

There's still no definitive answer as to what causes it...lots of theories and suspicions and even some old wives tales floating about but nothing definitive...this little paragraph sums it up

"Experts are still uncertain about all the causes of autism. In all likelihood, there are multiple causes rather than just one. It appears to be that a number of different circumstances including environmental, biological, and genetic factors set the stage for autism and make a child more likely to have the disorder"

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4534306/amp/People-smart-genes-likely-autism.html

People with autism are the same as everyone else imo and from what ive seen...you get your smart people and your people of average intelligence and even ones that struggle...depends on the severity of it i guess

Edited by daveee88
  • Like 1

does anyone know what causes autism or aspbergers? Normally sufferers are of high intelligence aren't they, or is that just a myth?

There's still no definitive answer as to what causes it...lots of theories and suspicions and even some old wives tales floating about but nothing definitive...this little paragraph sums it up

"Experts are still uncertain about all the causes of autism. In all likelihood, there are multiple causes rather than just one. It appears to be that a number of different circumstances including environmental, biological, and genetic factors set the stage for autism and make a child more likely to have the disorder"https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4534306/amp/People-smart-genes-likely-autism.html

People with autism are the same as everyone else imo and from what ive seen...you get your smart people and your people of average intelligence and even ones that struggle...depends on the severity of it i guess

An interesting point from the Packam documentary was how Silicon Valley was bolstered by people with Autism. They were big movers of the tech generation.....

• Like 2