Cheap Army Boots

https://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/pro-boots-vibram-sole-ecw-extreme-734321.html?oid=1263343

any views on them

https://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/shop/outdoor-footwear/walking-hiking-boots.html

bloody cheap boots......if it seems too good to be true ????????

Edited by jigsaw

look at the sizes mate your first one only goes up to a five large . i got a good pair of army boots all leather you struggle to get them on as theres no give in the leather but once your going there fine and waterproof too . im going to dig them out and see if a couple of coats of dubbin might help

The new army issue boots are made by altberg jigsaw, pay score extra an get pair of em mate I heard nowt but good about em, an that's from guys that spend a lot of time in 200 plus quid boots, I'll be trying them soon as a pair arrives

I got a pair on eBay. So impressed I bought another pair for when the others are wet. Cheap as chips. Will see me out.

• Like 1

The new army issue boots are made by altberg jigsaw, pay score extra an get pair of em mate I heard nowt but good about em, an that's from guys that spend a lot of time in 200 plus quid boots, I'll be trying them soon as a pair arrives

Are they the newer version of the defenders.

As mine are getting tired now.

Do you know the name of them katchum

They are the ones in Jigsaw's first link.

They are the ones in Jigsaw's post. The first link.

They are the ones in Jigsaw's first link.

They are the ones in Jigsaw's post. The first link.
Cheers jukel..

You won't go far wrong with the goretex haix high liability boots. I wear mine everyday for work and hunting and they are still waterproof a year on. They were £39 off eBay. I've just bought another pair that I'll not wear to work as grinding melted the laces on the other ones.

• Like 1