My Pup I Bred Growing Fast

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pup bitch I bred growing fast 20tts at 18weeks 5days old really please with her

He looks a cracking pup mate hope he does you well come next season if your anything like me your be wishing your summer away ??Has yours started to fill out yet? my bitch made about 23 1/2 TTS maybe

Cheers bud, they go the right way now he's abit bigger now and his sister is a cracker to 

Posted Images

He looks a cracking pup mate hope he does you well come next season if your anything like me your be wishing your summer away ??Has yours started to fill out yet? my bitch made about 23 1/2 TTS maybe 24 she’s starting to fill out an muscle up a bit she’s a strong little thing 

66D4BDF2-333E-474A-86C5-DB75DF87BEFE.jpeg

• Like 7
1 hour ago, poxon said:

He looks a cracking pup mate hope he does you well come next season if your anything like me your be wishing your summer away ??Has yours started to fill out yet? my bitch made about 23 1/2 TTS maybe 24 she’s starting to fill out an muscle up a bit she’s a strong little thing 

66D4BDF2-333E-474A-86C5-DB75DF87BEFE.jpeg

She's coming on lovely mate?

• Like 1

Yeah he' doing good mate starting to show muscle properly now..... nah I'll just spend the summer doing more training and getting him nice and fit don' want any accidents for his first season so get him fit and train him well and I imagine I'm going to be really picky for the first half of the season on what he runs don't want to go for any old bunny to start 

• Like 1