My Pup I Bred Growing Fast

I no what you mean mate I've had some bad luck with runners over the last 4 years lost 3 one with a broken neck what would of been some dog 1 with weils disease and 1 broke wrist at 7 month but that's life in this game unfortunately mate atb longer01

thats what my pup died of leptospirosis she was jabbed up for lepto but still managed to pick it up.hope your having better luck now with the running dogs longers? Definitely it in this game mate you have to have a stiff upper lip An be ready to get back on the horse as in the dog game it stops for no man you have to keep pushing forward

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pup bitch I bred growing fast 20tts at 18weeks 5days old really please with her

He looks a cracking pup mate hope he does you well come next season if your anything like me your be wishing your summer away ??Has yours started to fill out yet? my bitch made about 23 1/2 TTS maybe

Cheers bud, they go the right way now he's abit bigger now and his sister is a cracker to 

Posted Images

I no what you mean mate I've had some bad luck with runners over the last 4 years lost 3 one with a broken neck what would of been some dog 1 with weils disease and 1 broke wrist at 7 month but that's life in this game unfortunately mate atb longer01

Broken wrist at 7 months is life? Really??

My pup broke his femur at 19weeks old and was back up to full strength 6 weeks later, sprinting around and rough playing with the other dogs!

He's a ped whippet and I've got a few mates who also have ped whippets and my dog is clearly the fastest and most agile & catches more than all of the others put together! Despite him breaking the biggest bone in his body at 19 weeks

I know that he was a young puppy at the time and pups recover remarkably quick but I sill think that we are way to quick to just write running dogs off after an injury.

Maybe I was just lucky but I'm glad that I didn't write my dog off

Glad yours come right maybe i wrote her of a bit quick but i got her a good pet home so want all bad mate atb longers01

I now a guy that had a pup that done pretty much the same injury he had it to the vets thinking everything was going to be alright An he’d be able to run the dog when the time came long story short the injurie didn’t set right you could manage 1 or 2 runs if you were lucky then the dog was lame in the end he just kept it as a pet I think you done the right thing by you longers