Old Time Ravers Lol

fk it did i miss the 90,s what happnd ? oh well i remember the late 80,s not too much tho :D

https://youtu.be/g2gXugChk70

I have both of those records. Started my party days at the dawn of Acid House. Shoom, The Wag ("Summer of Love" me thinks), Camden Palais, Future and Spectrum to name a few. I was well involved :blink:

Feck I'm old.

lol spectrum on mon land of oz on fri , future on a thurs,,camden oh wow hell of a weekend back then what about rave at the cave old kent road with chalky white :victory: nearly forgot the sound shaft a few yards up from charing x now that was a serious place

Land of Oz, that was the other night.

Rave at the cave, didn't they have a old truck in there? I still see Chalky White occasionally, funny geezer.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sadly clubing has changed,,,all every body wants now is to pay £500 for a table...be seved by a waitress ,,with oversized bottles of greygoose or belverdeer with a light in the bottom ,,,,so pretentio

That was definitely part of the reason things changed during our time, but other factors like music changing, new trendy clubs that brought back dress codes........a lot of those clubs became more abo

tiesto playing in amnisia ibiza on a sat night,,,,was some sound,,,,was like some devine moment...especialy with a few mitsubishis...

Posted Images

fk it did i miss the 90,s what happnd ? oh well i remember the late 80,s not too much tho :Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiPijKHP2qU

I have both of those records. Started my party days at the dawn of Acid House. Shoom, The Wag ("Summer of Love" me thinks), Camden Palais, Future and Spectrum to name a few. I was well involved :blink:

Feck I'm old.

lol spectrum on mon land of oz on fri , future on a thurs,,camden oh wow hell of a weekend back then what about rave at the cave old kent road with chalky white :victory: nearly forgot the sound shaft a few yards up from charing x now that was a serious place

Land of Oz, that was it.

Rave at the cave, didn't they have a old truck in there? I still see Chalky White occasionally, funny geezer.

Did you ever go to a nutty little club in Kent called the slammer mate.

fk it did i miss the 90,s what happnd ? oh well i remember the late 80,s not too much tho :Dhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiPijKHP2qU

Feck I'm old.

Land of Oz, that was it.

Did you ever go to a nutty little club in Kent called the slammer mate.

Probably :blink::laugh::laugh:

Doves

Supermen

Mitsubishi's

Wow. I still get goose bumps thinking about the good old days and when I hear certain tunes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I'm sure I've done permanent damage lol

forgot about doves,we used to do the mitsubishi turbo's (thicker then the normal mitsubishi's)

£20 each but we used to take the dealer to pick them up so always got 2/3 for free.

By the time the mitzi's were about 96ish we were paying tenners or 2 for £15

if you remember the 90's you wasn't really there.

yeah,96 the year i left school.clubs wasn't too bothered about ID then.if you were big enough your allowed in.

anybody go to the country club nr yeovil.?

I went to the country club once. Mega loud sound system and mega dodgy people hanging about. The trend seemed to be hugging the speakers!!!!

• Like 1

Anyone bother with the hardcore? Cricketers. Monroes. Wigan pier ect

Wigan pier kinell lol had some times in there. Once a group us thought we were getting arrested off our face at the train station going home. All for helping some guy... luckily there were cameras and the coppers new the score ??

Monroes in Blackburn was full of people doing karate on the dance floor ?

Angels! Now that was a crazy place lol

• Like 2

Doves

Supermen

Mitsubishi's

Wow. I still get goose bumps thinking about the good old days and when I hear certain tunes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I'm sure I've done permanent damage lol

forgot about doves,we used to do the mitsubishi turbo's (thicker then the normal mitsubishi's)

£20 each but we used to take the dealer to pick them up so always got 2/3 for free.

yeah,96 the year i left school.clubs wasn't too bothered about ID then.if you were big enough your allowed in.

I went to the country club once. Mega loud sound system and mega dodgy people hanging about. The trend seemed to be hugging the speakers!!!!
I never went but country club was up clay pigeon wasn't it ,halfway between Yeovil and Dorchester.of remember going to the nightclub in Dorchester an the girls were all on ketamine pulling faces lol
  • Like 1

who went to Niche in sheffield late 90,s early 2000,s....that base line house and funky house got you mooving,,, :yes: ,,,was a rum old place mind,,,opened at midnight and closed at 12 lunch time sunday,,,,a dry club,,,no alcohol,,,just pop and sweets,,,,the system in the was top draw,,the music went through you , i loved the place , we would go up streight from finishing on the doors,,

Doves

Supermen

Mitsubishi's

I never went but country club was up clay pigeon wasn't it ,halfway between Yeovil and Dorchester.of remember going to the nightclub in Dorchester an the girls were all on ketamine pulling faces lol

thats the one.

• Like 1

fk it did i miss the 90,s what happnd ? oh well i remember the late 80,s not too much tho :D

https://youtu.be/g2gXugChk70

Feck I'm old.

Land of Oz, that was the other night.

a lorry wernt it ? chalky went to dj at land of oz on fridays, limelights up the rd from soho was a good club as was the camden good life good life :thumbs:

Did anyone go to the fridge or Lydd watersports in the late 90's - early '00's? They were our places, almost like a family. The after parties were something else, number of times we realised we'd brought a random person all the way back to sussex by accident was unbelievable. Always seemed like a good idea at 6 am, just not so much 12 hours later when they trying to work out how to get home lol

• Like 1

Did anyone go to the fridge or Lydd watersports in the late 90's - early '00's? They were our places, almost like a family. The after parties were something else, number of times we realised we'd brought a random person all the way back to sussex by accident was unbelievable. Always seemed like a good idea at 6 am, just not so much 12 hours later when they trying to work out how to get home lol

Got down lydd quite a bit in the mid/laye 90s.A really good mate of mine used to play a lot down there.