Old Time Ravers Lol

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sadly clubing has changed,,,all every body wants now is to pay £500 for a table...be seved by a waitress ,,with oversized bottles of greygoose or belverdeer with a light in the bottom ,,,,so pretentio

That was definitely part of the reason things changed during our time, but other factors like music changing, new trendy clubs that brought back dress codes........a lot of those clubs became more abo

tiesto playing in amnisia ibiza on a sat night,,,,was some sound,,,,was like some devine moment...especialy with a few mitsubishis...

Posted Images

Doves

Supermen

Mitsubishi's

Wow. I still get goose bumps thinking about the good old days and when I hear certain tunes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I'm sure I've done permanent damage lol

forgot about doves,we used to do the mitsubishi turbo's (thicker then the normal mitsubishi's)

£20 each but we used to take the dealer to pick them up so always got 2/3 for free.

• Like 1

Doves

Supermen

Mitsubishi's

Wow. I still get goose bumps thinking about the good old days and when I hear certain tunes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I'm sure I've done permanent damage lol

forgot about doves,we used to do the mitsubishi turbo's (thicker then the normal mitsubishi's)

£20 each but we used to take the dealer to pick them up so always got 2/3 for free.

By the time the mitzi's were about 96ish we were paying tenners or 2 for £15

Doves

Supermen

Mitsubishi's

if you remember the 90's you wasn't really there.

yeah,96 the year i left school.clubs wasn't too bothered about ID then.if you were big enough your allowed in.

anybody go to the country club nr yeovil.?

Doves

Supermen

Mitsubishi's

if you remember the 90's you wasn't really there.

yeah,96 the year i left school.clubs wasn't too bothered about ID then.if you were big enough your allowed in.

anybody go to the country club nr yeovil.?

Tall Trees in yarm was a good night out but it was a fair old trek up there when you was off your tits

used to enjoy double dropping some ''white elephants'' or ''mitsubishi turbo's'' and bombing some speed then getting in the car to go clubbing.some of the best nights.just like the video to chase and status song blind faith.

i really thought i was an excellent dancer.

THL rave night would be a date i would not want to miss.

i think we all thought we were excellent dancers once a good E kicked in. my misses only ever been a drinker, i tell her i was the best dancer in the area back in the day :laugh:

• Like 1

any body guys go to the pleasure dome at ingoldmels skeggy,,,,,kanny.......

Yes went a couple of times after they moved it from the pavilion but it never had the same feel more commercial the pavilion was more like a acid warehouse party.

fk it did i miss the 90,s what happnd ? oh well i remember the late 80,s not too much tho :D

https://youtu.be/g2gXugChk70

I have both of those records. Started my party days at the dawn of Acid House. Shoom, The Wag ("Summer of Love" me thinks), Camden Palais, Future and Spectrum to name a few. I was well involved :blink:

Feck I'm old.

• Like 1