Left To Rot In The Feild

Spot on BH, but as long as I live I'll have a big problem with anyone who leaves edible game behind and dead vermin where it might be seen by the wrong sort.

In this day and age every single one of us has to see the big picture and think of the good of fieldsports.

• Like 8

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you been walking on foxdroppers permission ........

Spot on BH, but as long as I live I'll have a big problem with anyone who leaves edible game behind and dead vermin where it might be seen by the wrong sort. In this day and age every single one of u

Great shame to waste stuff like that. I had one fall out me ruck sack the other night I spent an age wandering around trying to find it but no way was I leaving with out it lol. Dog thought I had lost

Posted Images

Spot on BH, but as long as I live I'll have a big problem with anyone who leaves edible game behind and dead vermin where it might be seen by the wrong sort.

In this day and age every single one of us has to see the big picture and think of the good of fieldsports.

I agree Neil. Public perception and our presentation to the public cannot be neglected.

• Like 2

I was out last week, 15 foxes I counted just laid in the fields that could be seen from the road, and like you say, the wrong sort could see these.

• Like 2

I was out last week, 15 foxes I counted just laid in the fields that could be seen from the road, and like you say, the wrong sort could see these.

always comes back to pricks with guns. Iv said it on here before how much I hate them. Gun club land this n that. No it's the landowners land. Gun club members only have permission to shoot it same way others have permission to hunt it. Shower of fcking wankers.
  • Like 3

always comes back to pricks with guns. Iv said it on here before how much I hate them. Gun club land this n that. No it's the landowners land. Gun club members only have permission to shoot it same way others have permission to hunt it. Shower of fcking wankers.
Sounds like you got your marching orders.

A farmer local to me wants all his hares and rabbits shooting on sight, why? because he says he's sick of folk driving into his fields and running dogs.

Ok I can see his point if they doing damage with vehicles, but running a dog won't damage his fields, and he would never notice hares or rabbits been taken theres so many. But why would anybody want to slaughter everything?

So what is the answer I don't know, how do you stop irresponsible lampers / hare coursers from driving the fields ( note irresponsible not everybody with a lurcher ) I guess there is irresponsiblllty on both sides of the fence with gun owners and dog owners, guess i'm fecked I run a dog and shoot.

This sort of thing ie leaving game behind has always happened and as sad as it is, I doubt it will ever change.

nope. They got alot of hunting stopped here few year back. Put signs on gates etc. Gun club only. We went and see few the farmers showed our insurance and got most of the permissions back. We were hunting one Sunday when along comes a couple of the gc lads. They start giving out stink. Told them we'd permission and they could Fcuk off. Anyway long story short we comes back round the area few weeks later to find foxes hanging on gates after been shot the night before. Rifle men near cleared the whole place. So yes cnuts is all the are. And most problems start with them.
  • Like 1

nope. They got alot of hunting stopped here few year back. Put signs on gates etc. Gun club only. We went and see few the farmers showed our insurance and got most of the permissions back. We were hunting one Sunday when along comes a couple of the gc lads. They start giving out stink. Told them we'd permission and they could Fcuk off. Anyway long story short we comes back round the area few weeks later to find foxes hanging on gates after been shot the night before. Rifle men near cleared the whole place. So yes cnuts is all the are. And most problems start with them.

So riflemen clear the area of foxes and that makes them cnuts? Maybe just maybe the farmer was well pleased that they had cleared his land of fox.

So why are they cnuts? Cnuts for shooting them before the terrier men got to them first spoiling their digs? and not getting the opportunity for the runners to have a go at a bolted fox? Or if you mean that they are cnuts for hanging shot foxes on the gates for all to see and rub the noses of the terrier men in it, then yes they are out and out pure cnuts who should not be let loose with a rifle.

So riflemen clear the area of foxes and that makes them cnuts? Maybe just maybe the farmer was well pleased that they had cleared his land of fox.

So why are they cnuts? Cnuts for shooting them before the terrier men got to them first spoiling their digs? and not getting the opportunity for the runners to have a go at a bolted fox? Or if you mean that they are cnuts for hanging shot foxes on the gates for all to see and rub the noses of the terrier men in it, then yes they are out and out pure cnuts who should not be let loose with a rifle.

there is no sport in shooting a fox on the lamp with a rifle. We only hunt foxes and as I said have permission to do so. So yes they are cnuts for shooting them. We have no interest in pheasants or ducks or whatever. And before u start with there only protecting game birds that's pure bull in this case. They done it purely because we'd got permission on gc land. As I said none of us shoot. They act like they own the land

there is no sport in shooting a fox on the lamp with a rifle. We only hunt foxes and as I said have permission to do so. So yes they are cnuts for shooting them. We have no interest in pheasants or ducks or whatever. And before u start with there only protecting game birds that's pure bull in this case. They done it purely because we'd got permission on gc land. As I said none of us shoot. They act like they own the land

Like I said in that case they are pure cnuts, but not all rifle men are the same. I myself have rifles and shotguns, and a lurcher sadly no terrier lost him 2 years ago, yes I shoot foxes on the lamp when need be, but I also invite lads to work the terriers on fox, any fox problem on the land where I shoot need the terrier work a lad from on here gets a call from me and he does what needs to be done. Yup I go along with him with lurcher and a shotgun, have to keep things legal over here ;) and we have had some cracking days. Terrier men / dog men and shooting men can get along and have great days out..........................if they choose to have.........................ATB.......DEL

• Like 3

If I owned land and had lads driving fields I'd defiantly shoot everything , rabbits ducks pheasants foxs hares ect ect , no way would I want keep replacing/fixing /buying new fence and gate , however not al lads who have guns are wankers and not all lads who run dogs/hounds are respectable , good and bad in all walks. Herd people say that if they have permisons on land that they stop everyone else going on but that's bollox no one can stop anyone going on land unless there there 24/7 ... however if there nothing to run/shoot then no one going go on , sorry state of affairs but hey ho that's life

I don't understand the mentality of people that poach but don't show some kind of respect to the land they are poaching on??? If you take your game home and don't destroy gates and crops etc chances are the land owner will turn a blind eye and you can keep going there but destroy crops leave corpses everywhere and you just invite trouble and give hunting in general a poor name and make it harder for genuine lads (be they dog or gun men) to get permission. Hurts everyone landowners, poachers and people with permission...end up with threads like FD's as well!