Harvey Wankstien

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No surprises really but what I don't get is you have these feminist pro liberal women Emma Thompson and Angelina jolie to name a couple now say yeah we knew he tried it with us..wtf? Why didn't you

In fairness I'm reading a lot of reports of these young naive actresses turning to their agents and agencies at the time with their allegations and just getting f**k all support. With all that has com

That Gwenyth Paltrow could even make riding her a miserable experience the sour faced cow !

Heard on the radio a 4th rape allegation has come forward

I think he's going to do some jail time................what a come down, eh?
Nah he will probably bunker down in some extradition free shite hole
You could be right...........he'd have to be quick though, this has spiralled fast already. Though I suppose he could raise any amount of bail? Shame if they let him slip.....
Im sure I seen something on YouTube last night saying he'd left the country but I not fact checked it.

Another Polanski? I saw him exchange words with reporters last night, talking about 'getting help'........pathetic!

• Like 1

Not as pathetic as some actress bleating on about it being horrific despite saying she knew nothing about it (any excuse to get yer pus on TV eh hen ?)

Few bandwagons being jumped on here. Lousy bleating arseholes.

Mans probably a right sleazebag dick, but how many waggled their arse at him to get a start and have now decided it was abuse ?

• Like 4

Very true Rakeaboot.

All just jumping on the social bandwagon IMO. Yeah maybe what he did wasn't right, but like you say, how many knew what they were doing and what they had to do to get it.

Even Myleene Klass is at it. She is in the paper everyday and I don't actually know what she does? Fame hungry faker.

Casting couch has been around since films have been made, these starlets know what they are doing opening there legs to further there careers.

Why has this person came out all self righteous now because her career has been established no other reason, vindictive cnuts the lot of them. They have a mindset of " I'll open my leg just now but I'll get you back later on " yep and loads jumping on the bandwagon, more heads will roll, careers ruined because of these devious bitches. They all knew what they were doing end of.

Casting couch has been around since films have been made, these starlets know what they are doing opening there legs to further there careers.

Why has this person came out all self righteous now because her career has been established no other reason, vindictive cnuts the lot of them. They have a mindset of " I'll open my leg just now but I'll get you back later on " yep and loads jumping on the bandwagon, more heads will roll, careers ruined because of these devious bitches. They all knew what they were doing end of.

They are all bitches & Harvey is fine........haha...

So you condone sexual assault?

Edited by Accip74

Haven't mentioned Harvey or said I condoned sexual assault. Asumption is the mother of all Fcuk ups.....ha ha...

Haven't mentioned Harvey or said I condoned sexual assault. Asumption is the mother of all Fcuk ups.....ha ha...
You haven't condemned what's he's done either...and surely your original post is nothing but assumption...You're ASSUMING that they all knew the score and what they were doing Edited by daveee88

You haven't condemned what's he's done either...and surely your original post is nothing but assumption...You're ASSUMING that they all knew the score and what they were doing

Of course I condemn him, he's admitted misconduct, by admitting a problem! He's a scumbag! As for Mole...haha...he never mentioned harvey, so he obviously posted on this thread to refer to someone completely different? Hahaha.....

You haven't condemned what's he's done either...and surely your original post is nothing but assumption...You're ASSUMING that they all knew the score and what they were doing
Of course I condemn him, he's admitted misconduct, by admitting a problem! He's a scumbag! As for Mole...haha...he never mentioned harvey, so he obviously posted on this thread to refer to someone completely different? Hahaha.....
Sorry Accip my entire post was aimed at the Mole...not you bud Edited by daveee88

Sorry Accip my entire post was aimed at the Mole...not you bud

Sorry, my bad....:-)

Harvey's old pooper must be twitching ..The way the claims are stacking up now and with cops in the US & UK investigating those claims if there's any truth in them I recon he's shitting at the thought of doing a stretch ...