How Long Is Too Long

long story short i bought a timney trigger from a certain gunshop in wilthshire and the part failed.the instore gunsmith checked it and agreed the parts was faulty.4months at least later and numerous visits and phone calls and even an email and no reply.everytime i phone i get sorry do not know anything and i will phone you back.no reply from the shop full stop.next step please as i do not want anything to do with them

That just sounds like good old fashioned piss poor service :no:

He sold you the trigger, it broke, he agreed it was faulty - to my mind, he should be giving you a refund or replacement.

...... It doesn't matter that it's been 4 months - his faulty unit could have caused a ND.

Personally, I'd have had enough of the BS responses (and nonresponses) by now - I'd go back in there, with the receipt if possible, and politely tell them that it's gone on for too long and needs to be sorted out now.

As already said, I'd also name the shop.

Good luck - hope you get it sorted.

• Like 1

long story short i bought a timney trigger from a certain gunshop in wilthshire and the part failed.the instore gunsmith checked it and agreed the parts was faulty.4months at least later and numerous visits and phone calls and even an email and no reply.everytime i phone i get sorry do not know anything and i will phone you back.no reply from the shop full stop.next step please as i do not want anything to do with them

Hi there mate it doesn't matter if it's got a guarantee or not it's still got to be fit for purpose and yours is clearly not. It's covered under the sales of goods act and trading standards. Have messaged you what to do if you want to take it further good luck getting it sorted