Kammo Gear ..anyone ?

Guest vin

http://www.kammo.co.uk/home/4577492141

Does anyone use this gear?

I'm thinking of treating myself to a new set of gear for the winter. . . I've tried the lot so far..and nothing is perfect and nothing is waterproof after a while.

I want to walk the brambles and gauze pain-free, and lamp all night and be dry inside and not sweating.They all promise it..but so far none have delivered.

Brilliant kit. Can feel a bit 'cardboardy'. Material quite stiff, but comfortable nonetheless and not heavy at all. But it really does deliver on the windproof/waterproof front, and is certainly as 'breathable' as any other comparable gear. Not had any cause to use back up service so can't comment on that, but definitely the toughest material bar none: no snags after pushing through brambles even after years and years of use. Certainly lasts very well.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I’ve had quite good Deerhunter jackets and bad ones, Harkilla stuff is ok too I tend to carry a spare jacket on the quad if it’s really wet because nothing seems to be able to put in a full day shift. I’ve got Musto BR2 offshore trousers and they are good I don’t know if they make a jacket but it’s not a hunting orientated line those trousers I couldn’t recommend enough. Biggest problem I have is once I’ve trashed through a couple of gorse bushes any jacket leaks. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jayjay said:

has anyone tried the keela munro jackets ????

I have been looking at these and they look pretty good as a cold, wet weather jacket and pretty good reviews on them too...….

Been looking at these to mate and read mixed reviews. Price wise I may just go ex military goretex, not the end of the world if it gets trashed