How Often Do People Lamp

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yea mate he was hurt but hes back out that was tuesday night with him an thats the pups there all doing well mate 4 wks old now cheer

at least 10 times per week and walk them 15 mile a day and bike them 4/5 mile few times a week

was a good dog fox last one of the night to so good tester when he was tired but no problem to him av 19 killed with him up to now. dam doing some job with them

Posted Images

you can only do what you can comfortably do at the end of the day , sometimes other things take priority in life, as long as you fair with your expectations of the dog when you are out, no good moaning of your pal who dog out three nights a week shows yours up when you only out once or twice a month, as long as you enjoying it and its not a chore its all good and the dog will love it everytime, more so if he getting it his way which well he should all considered

I try for twice a week but I have a few dogs on so its not to bad, lot depends cos if grounds good to go I prefer to use them daytime be it single handed or mooching as a pack with spaniel, lamping is great sport and keeps dogs trim condition, happy sharp in mouth, only downside is when t goes wrong its usually fata or months layoffs, but its all art of it as much as having great sport innit

• Like 1

was a good dog fox last one of the night to so good tester when he was tired but no problem to him av 19 killed with him up to now. dam doing some job with them

great pics trunk , and he going well mate, glad he got over his injury . :thumbs:

• Like 1

In all seriousness it dont matter whether your out once or ten times a week aslong as its enjoyable.forgot to say im probably out twice a week sometimes wont pick up the lamp for a week or two though.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 3

I used to be out nearly every night of the week litterally to the point where I'd have more heart then the dogs for going out but times have deffo changed for me I like to get out 2 or 3 times a week weather depending I look back to those days a realised I must of pushed the dogs beyond there limits some nights id be more then proud to have those dogs back in my kennels now ?

• Like 2