How Often Do People Lamp

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yea mate he was hurt but hes back out that was tuesday night with him an thats the pups there all doing well mate 4 wks old now cheer

at least 10 times per week and walk them 15 mile a day and bike them 4/5 mile few times a week

was a good dog fox last one of the night to so good tester when he was tired but no problem to him av 19 killed with him up to now. dam doing some job with them

Posted Images

I get out at least 4 times a week. Been stuck in for 2 weeks or so now with the dog having a knocked toe, I could still use my older dog but after a nights lamping he gets realy stiff on one leg and limps realy bad so I tend not to lamp with him as much and keep him for notching ratting etc. What I would give to have him from a pup again

I get out at least 4 times a week. Been stuck in for 2 weeks or so now with the dog having a knocked toe, I could still use my older dog but after a nights lamping he gets realy stiff on one leg and limps realy bad so I tend not to lamp with him as much and keep him for notching ratting etc. What I would give to have him from a pup again

did you have him at the bone man

did you have him at the bone man

No, the bone man I was useing is being a blag atm