Pup No Interest

Hi lads I've kept terriers over 20 years now my pal just got into dog game he bought a Lakeland dog pup which is now six months old I've tried telling him time and time again it will show a interest when it's ready but he thinks I'm pulling his leg will some decent lads please tell the score on here I'll show him the replays I get to this topic thanks a hope everyone has a good season

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Peter.if you are that hard up. Why don't you ask provident for a loan.

Sounds like a 13 year old wanting it all right now. Tell him too chill or go try a different sports like tennis or golf.

Its a Lakeland id encourage him to be expect the worst as it reaches an expected hunting age.

Hi lads I've kept terriers over 20 years now my pal just got into dog game he bought a Lakeland dog pup which is now six months old I've tried telling him time and time again it will show a interest when it's ready but he thinks I'm pulling his leg will some decent lads please tell the score on here I'll show him the replays I get to this topic thanks a hope everyone has a good season

Its a Lakeland id encourage him to be expect the worst as it reaches an expected hunting age.

• Like 1

Tell him don't worry it still won't take as long as a beddy to come on ......lads still waiting for the beddys to "click " five years on

If a lad was still expecting a terrier to "come on" after 5 years then the terrier may not be the problem in that kennel and an hamster farm may be a far more viable option.Id never be without a Lakey and ive owned and seen some fecking good uns,ive owned better Beddy,s and that is a fact that many cannot come to terms with,fact.

• Like 1

Says a man??? Who feeds Bedlingtons ? pmsl.

Says a man??? Who feeds Bedlingtons pmsl.

No a mush that feeds WORKING Bedlingtons,get it right or carry on pmslelling your fecking ignorance.

No a mush that feeds WORKING Bedlingtons,get it right or carry on pmslelling your fecking ignorance.

ignorance is it!!! pmslelling and fecking, are not even in the dictionary, I rest my case. ?. ? ?.

ignorance is it!!! pmslelling and fecking, are not even in the dictionary, I rest my case. . .

You own a case easily rested.You must hunt easily.

I've tried telling him as soon as he's gets a bunny in his mouth things will change he will switch on he's just impatient and wants instant results with a dog that's still to young

You call yourself robbusher and you want your pals terrier to have a go on bunnies ? youve put this question in the wrong section, the cryptic clue is in your username

ignorance is it!!! pmslelling and fecking, are not even in the dictionary, I rest my case. . .

Fecking is in the Irish dictionary it's not as harsh as fcuk and it gets round the swear filter on here I use it lot on my posts because of it ,for fecks sake ;)
  • Like 1